7.

"I think you should leave this house for the meantime jungkook. It's better for us husband and wife now that we're building a family" Jimin said as you sat there in silence.

"You can't just do that you said I can live here for a few months before I can get a job it's unfair right y/n?" You made eye contact with him. "Jungkook's right it's unfair but it's your house so it's your choice"

"He can come back after 9 months I just want to focus on our future baby and our family" he looked at you and smiled. You didn't know what to do.

"Maybe it's better for you to leave jungkook" you stand up and left the room but then he followed you and holds your hands. "Talk to him y/n your the only one that can make me stay I know you need me here"

"Jungkook...stop" he squeezed your waist gently sniffing your scent as you closed your eyes at the sensation he's giving you. "My husband is right there jungkook" "I know but if you won't I'll tell him myself"

"No it's my husband I'll tell him when the time is right" he turned you around as he nuzzles on your neck whispering softly in your ears. "I knew you needed me"

-

"Jimin just let him stay it wouldn't be too long until he finds a job plus he's versatile enough to get one he just needs time" he has no choice but to agree. "He can work at my friends cafe if that's okay with him"

"I forgot he just opened a cafe nearby you should talk to jungkook about it since you're getting closer to each other" your smile fades. "I will" you grab your phone before going to his room.

"My wife...you forgot about something" he pointed at his cheeks as you walked back at him just to give him a big kiss. "I'm so happy I have you" you said but he pulled you into his lap. "Me too"

You wrapped your arms around his neck as the simple kiss becomes a full make out. You didn't realize how time was passing we haven't kissed like this in a long time. "I see you every day but why do I feel like I miss you"

"Maybe you should go home early tomorrow then we can try things you haven't done to me yet" he pecked your lips. "Like what?" You chuckled softly.
"Like this" You slowly unbutton your top.

He bites his lips as you lightly strip for him. "That's enough for tonight see you tomorrow husband" you want him to crave for you. "Why not do it today?" he stared at you up and down.

"Because were gonna be making love all night and I don't want you to be tired tomorrow and blame me because I'm too good" he leaned in as your forehead attached. "Fine I'll wait but I want you to be naked on all fours when I come home"

"Okay mister but you better come home early or I'll be in that weird position for too long" you both laughed as you hugged him tightly. "Why are you being clingy now?" "I missed your scent it's nice" you sniffed his neck.

"It's that the only thing you missed what about your own husband" "Not really" his mouth was in a shape on an 'o'. "Of course my jiminie" you haven't called him that since high school. "I missed that you should start calling me that again"

"What if I don't" "Then I'll tickle you until you say it" you get off of him and run but he catches you and pulled you into his arms. "Your never getting away from me I'll always get you back no matter what"