1 new school great.

Luke pov.
I am in love with my daughter's best friends mother. I have known her for years and I'm not going to do anything. I'm not sure if she feels the same. Journey my daughter knows I tell her everything and she tells me what she wants I trust her. She is actually the second most smart person in her school behind Rory. Of course. Journey dosen't really have many friends but she has Rory and Lane. Journey's mother is gone and journey dosen't want to talk about her. She actually calls rory's mother mom all the time. I got up to the apartment upstairs. Journey is getting her books together. I said" journey do you want to eat breakfast downstairs. Rory will be here anytime." She smiles as she kissed my cheek as she walked downstairs. I see as I get down there is Lorelai and Rory sitting with Journey. I see Lorelai get up and get her cup with coffee I said" what are you doing behind there." She said" what does it look like I'm getting Coffee." I said" what can I get for you" journey said" I'll have my normal." I smile. Rory said" I'll have my normal to." I nod as I went to the back.

Journey pov.
I see Lorelai staring at my dad. I smile and then Lane runs in and said" there are two new guys who just moved here. Both are hot." We laughed as lane drink from my apple juice. Lorelai said" Lane so how is your mom." She said" same old same. She is trying to get me to date this guy who she says is the one." We laugh as dad bought us our food out. We eat lane ate off of our plates. Then we went to school.
Skip time.
So every day when Lane and rory have lunch I go right to dad's and eat with him. I see he has a letter for me I read it. Omg. It's from my grandmother who is on my mother's side. She wrote me that she signed me up for a private school. Which I have never been to before. It's called Chilton Academy. It's in Hartford. Where both my grandparents and rory's grandparents live. grandma said she would like to pay my way through school and it would only cost me Sunday lunch. Its good I'll go after church. I'm going to be 16 here in a couple months. So I have my permit. You know what that means. So I finish eating lunch and read the letter. Which was just grandma talking about how her and grandpa wants to get to know me. I get back to school I was walking to my locker when I was pushed and I fell. I got down and was picking my stuff up when I heard a voice I look up and see a handsome guy who is which a bunch of guys. He said" hey I'm sorry about my friend is always in a hurry. Here let me help you." I nod. he smile as he got my books up I said" thank you I'm Journey." He said" your welcome I'm Casey. I have to be honest I already knew your name I have been watching you. My cousin has been watching your friend Rory isn't." I nod. I got my stuff together and was going to get to class when he said" journey could I walk you home after school." I said" if you were watching me you would know where I live at." He laughs and said" I mean I haven't been watching you outside of school. I hope you don't think that I'm some creepy guy." I giggle as I said" Casey you may walk me home but now I think we need to get to class." He smiles as he nods. He walks away and I went to my class which has Lane and rory. So after that class we have two more I told rory and Lane everything and rory told me that she had some what the same happened to her but the guy's name was dean. I told them about Chilton Academy and rory told me that she had gotten in too. I'm happy I would know someone. So after school I was reading with rory and Lane in the front of the school when the sun went away. We look up to see dean and Casey. Smiling at us. Casey said" the three prettiest ladies in the world. Dean we must be lucky enough to know them." I giggle as Lane and rory look at me. I never giggle, when I do its because I'm one nevius or two I like someone. Some times it's both. Dean said" rory do you need help with your box's of books." She said" no thanks." Lane and rory got up and left me alone with two hot ass guys. Dean said" good luck Casey." He smiles as dean left me with Casey. He said" are you ready" I nod. I hope lorenai is there she will keep dad in check. Almost. I said" I have to tell you that my dad Luke Danes doesn't like when I talk to any guy. So if he sees us walk to the door well good luck." He said" so your dad is Luke Danes who owns the cafe." I nod. He smile. So we walk to the diner I said" here we are do you have something I mean from the diner free of charge." He smiles and said" maybe next time." I nod and said" I'll see you tomorrow then." He smiles as he walks away. I walk in the diner dad nowhere to be seen. I went up and did my homework then I went to sleep. I tried I can't get my grandparents out of my mind. I didn't tell dad about it. He is always telling me that I was too good for that small town school. I have always laughed at him maybe people are right maybe I am smart.