18

Rory pov.
I get up to see Journey reading. I said" Journey what is it." She said" I'll tell you over breakfast then I have to get to class after." I nod as I get dressed. Then we left.

Journey pov.
I told her every thing. Then I went to class and then it was done for today. It's Friday. I sit down at my tree. Then I hear three sets of foot steps. I don't want to look up. Then I felt a kiss on my face. I look up to see Logan Finn and colin. Colin said" Journey are you okay." I said" I'm fine. What do you three want." Finn said" Journey come back to the room. We want to take you some where." I nod and get up. We get back to the room and there is a red dress Logan said" Please pit it on." I nod I take it and put it on.

Then I put on flats

Then I put on flats. Then we got in the car I see Rory. Then we got to the middle of no where. Logan said" welcome to The Life and Death Brigade." I smile my grandparents told me that my mother was highly involved with this just like Logan's father. Then finn said" Journey would you do the horror of jumping with me." I laugh and said" I'm sorry but no I don't do jumping." He smiles and said" live a little." He grabbed me and we jumped off a high building.

Finn pov.
I help Journey up and I said" how was that." She said" never do that again." I nod. I said" it's time to get some sleep." She nods she walks to one of the tents. I follow her and said" we have to share if you don't mind." She said" come on but keep your hands to your self." I smile and we lay down and as soon as I know Journey is sleeping I wrap my arms around her waist and fall asleep with a smile on my face.