21

Journey pov.
I wake up to see dad and Lorelai. It's been a week since they left. Lorelai said" Rory said that you were sick we came back." I said" no you shouldn't have. It's just a bug." Then I run to the bathroom. and after Rory said" Journey could you be pregnant." I said" no finn told me that he used. That couldn't happen unless he lied to me and then he left me oh my God I'm pregnant." How could he do this to me. I thought he loved me. I said" maybe I can fix this once for all. Casey proposed to me maybe he would claim the baby." Dad said" he probably would he is down stairs go talk to him." I smile. I clean up a bit and get dressed^. Then I see Casey with Dawn. I said" Casey may I speak to you." He smiles and said" you know that you can talk to me any time." I smile and said" so I'm in big trouble and I was wondering if you would help me out." He said" Journey what is it." I said" first of all is the proposal still open." He smiles and I said" good I accepted the proposal but I need you to accept my baby. You see my boyfriend while ex boyfriend told me that he used but he lied to me." He said" Journey I love you. Yes I will accept your baby. I'm so happy that we are actually going to be a family again. You me little Dawn and our baby." I smile.

Skip couple years.

Finn pov.
Well we just found out that Journey had the baby and was now getting married. It should be me getting married not him it should be me taking care of the baby. I know what I have to do. I don't care if Luke hates me I'm gonna get my family back.