7 a school dance great.

Journey pov.
Dad walk in and said" journey I have a gift for you." I said" okay." He said" come on." I nod. I followed him out side to see a truck. It's got a bow on it. I hug him and said" I love it it's just what I wanted. Thank you so much." He smiles as he kisses me on my forehead. I went back to eat breakfast. Then I took my new truck. To school. I drove up and see Paris. She said" nice." I smile as I see Rory. She tried to talk to me but thank god for pairs lou and Madeline. I saw Michael he hug me and said" hey do you have a date for the dance." I said" no I'm not going I'm going to be spending time with my dad. We go camping and fishing this time of the year." Lou said" I'm impressed Journey. I would never be able to live in the woods." I laugh and said" it's fun. We do it every year." Michael said" okay. Ill save a dance for you when I see you." I laugh as Paris and I went to class. She said" I'm sorry but I stuck my foot in." She pushed me into a classroom I saw Rory. I said" pairs." She smiles. I see Rory coming closer. I said" stay away from me. I remember everything but you can't remember my birthday what kind of a sister are you." She said" I'm sorry. Okay I have a lot of going on. My dad is back in town and I can't help hope he and my mom get back together." I said" what about my dad my dad is in love with your mother." She said" I know but you wouldn't understand." I said" whatever I'm done. Pairs open the door." Rory said" journey Casey is going back." I stop and said" was he going to tell me. Or was yall going to hide that from me too." She said" he is going to tell you after school. But Please I'm sorry Please I just want my sister back I hate seeing you with Paris all the time." I smile. Then I said" you will have to earn my trust back." She smiles as she hugs me then we went to class.
Skip time.

Michael pov.
I was walking Journey to her truck when I see her boyfriend. I stop and hug her. I said" you know I'm here for you." She smiles as she went to her truck.

Journey pov.
I'm half way there but I look up to see Casey. I smile and ran to him. He said" so how you been." I smile and said" I'm good for right now." He said" I have to tell you something. Something from my past." I nod. He said" I'm so sorry but I have to go back. My past girlfriend got pregnant and it could be mine. But I love you and I'll never stop. Please don't hate me." I nod as I got in my truck and he said" could you take me back. I took the bus." I nod and left I got in Rory and Lorelai house and said" any one here I need a girl talk. Mom Rory." A man walk in and said" who are you." I said" I'm Journey Rory's best friend." He said" oh okay. I'm Christopher I'm Rory's dad. Nice to meet you." I nod as I see Lorelai. She said" journey hi." I said" hi I was just going." I run out.

Lorelai pov.
Shit. As she ran out. Christopher said" did I say something" I said" no but I'm more like her mother than her mother is." He said" meaning." I said" her mother left her with her dad and I'm always been there for her. she is like the other half of Rory." He said" okay I understand so meaning I have another daughter." I laugh he said" who is her father." I said" you going to be nice to her. No matter who her father is." He said" I promise no matter who." I said" journey father is Luke." He said" who owns the diner." I nod and said" okay." I nod.

Luke pov.
Journey ran in I could tell she has been crying. I said" journey what wrong." She said" I saw Lorelai with Christopher and then Casey told me that he might have gotten his ex girlfriend pregnant so he is leaving. I can't get a break." She looks up to see miss patty and babette. Looking piss I know you don't want them mad at you. Unless you want to have the whole town turn on you. Said" go do your homework then I'll be up." She nods and smile little bit. Then when she is gone I said" miss patty" she said" yes Luke." I said" go ahead. Get him good." She smiles as her and babette gets up and walk out. He will pay for hurting my little girl.