5 just a few more weeks.

Journey pov.
I wake up. So today is a Sunday lunch. Yay. I actually like them. I took a quick shower then put on ^. Then I went to church I sit with Casey.

Michael pov.
I got to the Clifton house. Mr. Clifton invited me over well I believe it was Mrs. Clifton who did but any way. They invited me over for lunch. Journey should be here anytime. I walk in as the maid let me in the living room. Mr. Clifton said" oh Michael you're early." I smile and said" the early bird gets the worm." They laugh. He said" so how do you think about our granddaughter." I smile and said" I have fallen for her beautiful and I could see myself being with her. But." Mrs. Clifton said" but what sweetheart." I said" you don't know that Journey has a boyfriend." Mr. Clifton said" what I didn't think she would be ready until she actually turn 16." He looks at his wife and she nods. She said" what is her boyfriend like." I said" well I haven't actually met him yet but I don't think he loves her. I have seen marks on her." Journey's grandparents look hurt and ready to hurt him. I smirk in my head. My plan is on the ball.

Journey pov.
I get out of church. Then I missed the bus. Mom dad was bessy and I can't drive myself. Casey and dean were out of the town. I call my grandparents and I said" I'm so sorry but I miss the bus and I can't find a ride." Grandma said" don't worry ill send some one. I'll see you soon sweet heart." I told her thank you and we hung up.

Michael pov.
Mrs. Clifton said" journey is stuck there someone needs to go get her." I said" I could go get her." Mr. Clifton said" yes good idea." I nod and went to go get my girl. I get there about 33 minutes. I see her in a pretty dress. I stop the car and said" hey need a ride." She looks at me and said" how did you know." I smile and said" I'll take you any where you want to go." She said" I need to get to my grandparents house." I said" get in sweetheart." She looks around then get in.

Journey pov.
What am I doing. It's just a ride ain't it. I hope. I like him only as a friend not any thing else. We get there. I got out and said" thank you Michael. Ill appreciate it." He smiles as he walks with me to the door and I knock. Grandpa opens it and said" good lunch is on the table. Let's eat." I smile as I walk in. Michael was invited today. This was probably what mom told me to watch out for. The set up. Great it's starting and I'm not even 16 yet. Well in a couple more weeks I will be. But other than grandpa asking about my boyfriend. And if he is beating me which I told them that Casey wouldn't dream of hurting me. Then I took the bus back home. I got to the diner and went to bed. I can't wait for school tomorrow morning.