3 first day.

Casey pov.
I'm waiting for journey to come down so I can walk her to the bus. I hear her walking down the stairs. I look to see her looking beautiful as she does each day. She grabbed her bookbag and a lunch box then we walk.

Journey pov.
Casey said" journey can I take you out on a date when you get back later today." I blush as I nod. He smile as the bus stops I got on and started reading when I heard rory yell. I look to see dean. I wave he smiles as he waves as he walks off. I laugh as rory was reading. We finally got there. I get off the bus as rory gets off too. We walk to the headmaster office and then we went to our class. As I sit I see Michael he said" well isn't it Mary." I said" its journey. Get it right." He laughs as he walks away with a blonde guy who looked like he was up to no good. I see rory up close writing I don't know what the teacher started then the next few hours were okay I wasn't picked on. I have all my classes with rory but one. Its chorus. I love to sing. But today we didn't get to. So here I am eating lunch with rory which is reading. I'm eating when Michael and his friends walk up to us and he said" Mary who is the other mary." I said" first of all our names are rory and journey second of all who are you." He said" I'm Tristian DuGrey and this is my best friend Michael young. Ms. Journey you are all this guy talks about." I blush as Michael smiles as he kissed my cheek and walked away with Tristian. I look at rory I said" they look like trouble." She said" might want to stay away from them. Plus we have Dean and Casey." I nod as I look to see Michael looking at me. I go back to eating. Then the bell rings so we went to class. I sit down beside a girl who looks friendly. She looks at me and said" hello I'm Louise Grant." I said" hello I'm Journey Dines." She said" journey this is Madeleine Lynn. And this is" she got cut off by a girl who looks like she can kill. She said" I'm Paris Paris Geller. I'm going to say your from stars hollow." I said" yes and it's nice to meet all of you. How did you know I was from there." Paris said" your sister told me to stay away from you and not to bully you." I said" that sounds like Rory." Paris said" Rory and I ain't friends but if you want we could be." I smile and said" I would love that." She nods as she sits down. Then rory walks in with Tristian. And Michael not so far behind. Paris said" hello Tristian." He smiles and said" hello Paris how are you." She said" I'm good and you." He said" I'm great. Mary here was just telling me about her hometown isn't your hometown to Mary." I look up and said" first thing yes we came from the same hometown. Second why are you calling us mary." The guys just laugh and walk away. Then after the class. Paris said" journey mary mean just you are like Mary you know like jesus's mother. Sweet and innocent." I nod. I get it now. I smile and said" thank you Paris." She nods as she went to her ride home. I walk over to rory and Lorelai and we went home. I can't wait until tonight. I ran up stairs and got ready I walk down to see everyone looking at me. Miss patty said" wow who are you going out with." I smile as Casey walk in. I said" your early." He smiles as he said" the early bird gets the worm." I laugh as he walks me out. As we do I hear miss patty said" he better not make her cry." I smile. We went to the black and white movie theater in town. Then we went back to the diner for ice Cream. Then Casey kissed me and left. I smile as I close up the diner.