22 THE END. 💚💙

Journey pov.
I'm 21 now I just got done with school. I had a beautiful baby boy who looks exactly like finn. Lee is very smart. He would say some thing when I'm feeling down and make me feel better. To day is the day is the day that I get married.
Skip time.
I'm getting ready to say I do when some one comes in the door and said" Journey don't do it I know you still love me." I look to see finn. Lee said" Daddy." Finn looks at him and smiles as Lee runs to him. Casey said" Journey he only hurts you more Please say I do." I look back at Casey then at finn. I look at Lorelai who smile at me. Letting me know to do what I want. I said" I'm sorry I do really love you and Dawn but my heart belongs to finn." I walk to finn as Lee said" yay mommy and daddy are together." Every  one laughs. Dawn said" Lee let's go play." They went out side.

Nobody pov.
Two weeks finn and Journey was married. Every thing was just right in stars hollow. But What no body knew when Dawn and Lee when they get old enough. they will fall for each other and every thing will start all over again. Just to add Rory's daughter was just or even more smarter than her mother. She is Journey's daughter best friend. Finn just had to let it slip again. Jennifer is the image of her mother. Which catches attention from all the stars hollows boys. Finn and Lee is in for it. Luke was not to nice in the beginning but he likes finn now. Luke and Lorelai had a little boy who looks exactly like Luke. So his name was Luke Danes the co owner of Luke's diner. Journey worked at the diner for a very long time finn did to Lee as well. Jennifer worked with Rory and her daughter at the inn. Every thing was peaceful in stars hollow and every one is friendly with every one until you mess with one of the girls from stars hollows.