11 a month to go.

Casey pov.
I see Journey as I feed Dawn in the diner. I keep my eyes out for both of my girls. I don't care what people think. I'm not letting her go. It's almost for Journey to go to school and me. Miss patty baby sit Dawn for me while I'm at school. Or work. I work at the diner for Luke I un load the truck and stuff he knows that I want to keep an eye on Journey as she walks around town. I get finish with feeding Dawn and I went to miss patty and went to school. Journey and I have gotten close again but we are just friends. I just kiss her cheek out of friendship. But I still love her.

Journey pov.
So tomorrow is a month and Jess will be here. I sure hope he doesn't mess any thing up while he here. But I know he will. I just love little Dawn. She is so cute and prefect. I get to school and then I see Paris we walk to class together and got ready for the test for today. We are very close but I'm still close with Rory. But she is either with dean or doing homework. I just don't know. Casey and I have gotten close but we're just friends and I plan on staying that way at least for a while. We get done with the test and then it's over. I got in my truck and left. So after I got home I went straight down stairs to start working. I see Casey coming in and he said." So your cousin is coming to stay." I nod he said." How is he.?" I said" he acts kool but really he is a sweet heart at least with me he is." He nods then after my hours was up and I did my home work. Then I went to bed.