9 you're leaving too.

Journey pov.
So I'm with Rory and Lorelai walking around. I have on^. Then Rory said" I have talked to him." I nod she said" Journey Please don't hate him he got drunk and he got his ex girlfriend pregnant. He took me to tell you that he loves you and only you." I do a sad smile. I said" he will always be my first love. But
I have to move on." Lorelai said" but do you still love him." I nod as a tear ran down my cheek. I said" is it but that I have starting to get feeling for Michael." Then I hear." Really." I turn around to see him. I said" Michael." He smiles but stops. I said" I'm sorry I know you don't feel the same." He laughs and said" Journey I have feelings for you from the beginning." He smiles but said" but I'm leaving." I nod as I feel like nothing is going for me. He said" but we will meet again I promise." He smiles as he kisses my cheek. And then he gone.

Lorelai pov.
I feel bad for Journey two guys she likes have left her. I have felt her way. But she is okay. I see a car stopping right in front of us. A woman got out and she said" excuse me could you tell me where Journey lives." Journey said" that's me do I know you." The woman said" I'm Dawn. I'm your mother." I took a quick step in front of my girls. She said" who are you." I said" I'm Lorelai Gilmore. This is my daughter Rory Gilmore. I'm Journey's mother sense she was a baby. Where were you at." She said" Journey do you want to go have lunch with me." Journey nod as she looks at me and said" I'll be fine don't worry." I nod but keeps my eyes on her. I don't like it.

Journey pov.
She looks different guess it's getting old. Mom said" so this little town still looks the same." I nod not knowing what to say. I see miss patty she said" Journey how are you dear." I said" I'm doing okay thanks miss patty. How are you." She smiles and said" I'm good but don't worry about him he will not hurt you again." I nod and mom said" hello I'm Dawn Journey's mother." Miss patty said" oh hello. It's nice to meet you." Mom smiles then miss patty left most likely to go tell everyone. I said" do you want to go to the diner." Mom nod. We go get a table then I went to order our food.

Luke pov.
I am coming from the apartment upstairs when I see dawn. I said" Dawn is that you." She nods and said" I'm here to get to know my daughter." I nod when journey comes from the back with the food. They eat then Dawn said" can you show me where the independent inn is."

Journey pov.
I said" I can show you." She nods as we left. Mom said" so you're having guy trouble." I said" no I'm just fine." She laughs and nods. I said" here we are. Ill see you around I guess." She nods and went in. Good luck to both her and mom.

Dawn pov.
I walk in to see her again. I said" hey again." She looks at me and said" what." I said" hello Lorelai you don't remember me do you." She said" your the woman who left journey when she was just a baby." I said" we used to be good friends but you got pregnant and left and then I took off with my boyfriend at the time." She said" oh yeah. You want to Chilton Academy." I nods and said" yeah after you left I couldn't stay there so I left to." She said" okay what do you need a room." I nod. So I got to the room and sleep. I hope miss patty doesn't tell everyone that I'm back. Cause I'm not really back. I'm just here. For a while. Maybe a couple weeks. Then I'm gone again. I went to bed.