10 back to school yay.

Skip to junior year.

Journey pov.
My second first day of school in this place. I go to the office to get the papers. Then I see Paris I smile as we get to our first class and talk about every thing. Then it was time for class. So after every thing that has been going on. My mom has left and of course Rory and Lorelai was there for me and of course dad. Jess have sent me a letter telling me that he was coming in the next couple months. I kinda knew that. My aunt isn't the best mom but at least she is trying to be a good mother. In stead of mine. So today Rory and pairs are in the school newspaper and I'm just here because I don't have nothing better or else to do. So after four hours of Paris going on about how the paper has to be great like last year which it was but not that good. But I'm not about to tell her that she would have my head. So as we get out there was Dean I smile knowing he is so great for my sister. So I got in my truck but as I was making sure I had every thing some one open my door and then shut it I said." Paris I don't have time to read your papers now I have to get back to the diner and help dad get ready for Jess." Some one said." Who is Jess." As I'm pushing every thing I pulled out back in my book bag I said" Jess is my cousin he is coming to see if my dad can straighten him out he tends to act out a lot. I thought I told you about him." I finally got it straight I put it behind my sit and I finally saw who was in the truck with me and it's Casey. I said." Hi. Do you need a ride back." He smiles and man he stills know how to make me blush. He said." Yes but maybe later I can come over you need to meet some one." I give him a little smile and said" of course come on bye I would love to meet who ever you want me to." He smiles as he looks out the window. I got to star hollow and he got out and went to miss patty's dance class. I wonder what for but I went in to see dad, Lorelai, Rory, Dean of course dad said."Hey did you see who is back." I nod as I walk to the apartment up stairs not really wanting to talk about it.

Casey pov.
I didn't have a choice. I'm going to tell Journey everything when I see her tonight. I'm not asking for her back but maybe in the future we could go back to how we were. I'm not going any where. I am going to protect the girl I love no matter who I'm actually with. I'm getting myself and Dawn ready.

Journey pov.
I'm cleaning up a table taking a break from cleaning my room which there is a another room for Jess I don't mind sharing everything with dad but he thinks I need my own room which is good for me. I have been cleaning it up and out so I can get my stuff in there. It's around 6. So we're getting ready to close but no body comes unless it's Rory and Lorelai. Then i heard the bell on the door ring. I said" Hello what can I get you." I hear his voice he said." Hey Journey this is Dawn Lynn Forester." I have to do this. I still love him after every thing. I turn to see him holding a baby in a carrier. I said" huh." He said" what" I said" nothing I just thought you were going to introduce me to the girl." He said" she doesn't want nothing to do with this angel. It's my responsibility to so she is mine I have custody." I smile as I look to see her^. I said" may I hold her." He smiles as he nods. I pick her up and she smiles as she looks every where I was watching her but I look at Casey to see him looking at me. I said" what." He said" nothing I just want to let you know. I still love you very much but I understand you need your own space but just know I will always be here anytime you need me I will protect you from any thing. Could we be friends." I smile as I tear up a little bit. I put Dawn back in her carrier. I said" I still love you too but I understand that you have a big and beautiful responsibility now but you know that I'm here for you and the little princess. Any time and yes we can be friends and go from there. If its what you want. And thank you." He smiles as he kisses my cheek and walked away with Dawn. I close up and went to bed.