12 first day of December.

Journey pov.
It's the first day of December and our break. So tomorrow is when Jess comes. I'm down stairs cleaning up for the breakfast rush. I'm getting ready to go take a walk.

Jess pov.
I got in this town I'm only doing this to see Journey.  I miss my favorite cousin. Who is my only cousin. I'm walking by this lake I see Journey^. I smile as I walk to her and said." Hey there pretty thing." She jump and look at me. She said" Jess you were coming tomorrow." I said" I wanted to see you." She smiles and hugs me. Then I see this guy with a baby girl walking by staring at us. He is probably the guy she told me about. No one is going to hurt my baby sister. While I'm here. When we were little we called each other brother and sister. I still call her that. Then I see Nate. He took forever to walk.

Journey pov.
I smile knowing I see this guy who is walking I pull away from Jess and go behind him I said" who is he." Then the guy said" wow Jess she is more beautiful than you told me. Hi I'm Nate, I'm jess's best friend." I nod and Jess said" Journey your fine he isn't going to hurt you I trust him." I nod as I shake Nate's hand. I said" nice to meet you I'm Journey Dines." He smiles as he let my hand go. I said" I'm late for the breakfast rush. But I'll take you to dad." Jess nod. Then I see Rory with Dean. Jess said" who is the hottie over there." I said" that is my best friend Rory. We're sisters. The guy is dean her boyfriend of a couple of months. Actually I think they been together for a year." Jess nod. He said." So I saw the guy you told me about." I nod and said" I just love little Dawn. She has red hair." Nate said" it can't be more beautiful than yours." I blush as I walk to the diner and in I said" dad guess who is in." Dad said" Jess hey how are you." Jess nod. He said." hey I hope you don't mind me bring my best friend here he got his parents approve." Dad said" yeah that's good. Journey I'll show the two to up stairs." I nod as I see Casey walking over. I smile.

Casey pov.
I have seen the guys I just want to know if she is okay. I walk in she smiles as she went behind the counter and I said" Journey was that your cousin." She said" yeah he bought his best friend with him. How is the little angel." I smile it's more like our little angel. She helps me with her. She has been more of a mother than Dawn's mother. I hope he isn't going to take Journey away from me because I will fight him if I actually had to I would for Journey she is more to me than any one knows. I said" can I met him." She said" why do you want to meet my cousin." I said" I'm just curious." She smiles as she walks away up stairs. Then she said" Casey this is my brother Jess. Jess this is my friend Casey." Jess nods and said" so you are the one who broke my little sister's heart. I said" yes I'm paying for it every day. But I'm happy just to be able to be friends." He nods as she said" I'm sorry but I have to go take a order before Daddy kills me." She smiles at us as she went to one of the tables.

Jess pov.
After Journey left I said" so how is it being a single dad." He said" it's rough but me and Dawn does just fine Journey is more of a mother to Dawn than her mother herself." I said" yeah my sister cares about every one some times a little to much." He said" I still love Journey if that is what you're looking for." I said" yeah I can see it. If you can get me to trust you you may have my blessing." He nods and left. Nate came up and said" really." I laugh and said" of course not you know that I have gave you my blessing." He smiles. So as it's bedtime which is about 11. I walk down to see Journey looking out the window. I said" what are you doing." She said" I'm not watching Casey if you think that." I laugh and look at the window to see him and Dawn walking around with a girl. I said" if he loves you she doesn't matter to him." She nods as she got up and said" so how is you and nate being here." I smile and said." Someone has took a liking to you." We are walking up to her door. She said" very funny Jess." I smile knowing it's the truth. I said" goodnight baby sister." She smiles and kisses my cheek and close her door. I went to the room Luke said was nate and mines. I see he was already asleep I got in my bed and fall asleep hopping to keep my sister from getting her heart broken again.