2 party

Journey pov.
Rory me and our grandma's are taking us to get more ladies clothes. I went to there house to meet them they told me stuff about my mom.
So here we are now trying on stuff and after many I do mean many hours of trying on clothes we finally get home which is the diner. We eat and then Lane came in and said" hey you know the two guys were asking for you and they asked me Lorelai and Luke where yall was and where did yall go." I laugh as I imagine Casey asking my dad. I said" was there any blood shed." Lane said" no but your dad was wondering why Casey was asking about you. Casey didn't say anything but ran." I laugh as I look out the window to see dean and Casey. I said" speak of the two." Lane said" I have to go see ya." We nod as the guys walk in and dean sit down beside rory as I see Casey go over to dad at the counter. Oh no please don't kill him.

Luke pov.
I was putting up the money as I see a guy and I said" what." He said" Mr. Dines I would like to take your daughter out on a date." I look at him then i see my baby girl laughing with rory and dean. I sigh and said" if journey said yes then you may but before you ask her ask Lorelai she will want you too." He smiles as he said" thank you sir." I nod and said" just don't hurt my baby girl she is all I have. Tell your cousin don't hurt rory." He nods as he walks over to journey.

Casey pov.
I don't know why. But here I am with dean at Ms Gilmore house. Dean knock on the door as she opens she said" yes you are." Dean said" I'm friends with rory and journey. We would like to talk to you about them." She nods as she lets us in. I said" may I ask why I need to get your blessings for journey Mr Dines told me I had to." Ms Gilmore said" I'm like her mother sensed her mother left her with Luke. So dean let me guess your here for my blessing for rory." He nods as she said"you both know that there study is important and I will not let you too take hardved away from them. Journey and Rory have always been close friends more than sisters Luke is more than Rory's father than her father so before you ask her you need to ask Luke. You both are invited to movie night with us if you too are up to it." Dean and I nod as dean said" of course we would love to come when." She said" Wednesday night be here before 8." We nod as we get up and left as we walk back to the house we look at each other and we both said" weird."

Journey pov.
As we were getting our hair done we already dressed^. Luke walk in and said" Journey you look beautiful so do you Rory." I smile then Lorelai drove us there and she went right to the drink table. I was wondering around when I see grandpa with a man and I'm guessing his son. I was just going back when grandpa said" journey there you are this is Leo and his son Michael." I smile as I said" good to meet you." Leo said" journey it's nice to meet you too. Michael is in the same school as you maybe he can show you around." I said" you don't have to." Michael said" I would love to show you around. I'm honored to." I blush as grandma said" journey I would like to introduce you to my friends of ours." I nod as I'm thankful for grandma to take me out of that room. We go in a different room I see Emily and I'm guessing her husband Rory and Lorelai. They smile at me. I smile back. Then grandpa came to join us. Emily said" journey this is my husband Richard. And I'm pretty sure you know my daughter Lorelai." I smile and said" it's nice to meet you mr Gilmore. Yes Lorelai is my ride back." Richard said" journey so I'm going to say your name after the band." I smile and said" my father told me that he and my mom was watching TV and there was a woman who was named journey and decided then." Richard said" oh do you like the band." I nod and said" yes I'm completely in love with them even though my father dislikes them." He smiles then Lorelai said" journey who was the boy you were talking to." I said" his name is Michael he is in my year." She nods as we continue our conversation then Rory me and Lorelai left. I walk to the diner then I was grabbed. I yelled. The person who had me pushed me up against the wall of the diner. I tried to get them to let me go but it's no use. Then I hear footsteps I yell again and then I hear someone said" let the lady go." The person who had me said" no journey is mine." I yelled out for someone to help. Then I hear Daddy. He yelled as the guy ran off. I was dropped and of course I fall to the cold hard ground. Getting my new dress dirty. I started crying. Dad came and pulled me in his arms as the guy who was trying to help me walk over and it was Casey. I flinch when dad picked me up. Dad said" it's okay I will find who did this." I nod as he took me up to the apartment then he asked Casey something then he left him here with me I said" where is Daddy going." Casey said" to get Lorelai. It's ok he can't get you in here." I said" thank you Casey." He smiles as he walks over and said" do you want me to hold you" I blush and said" if you don't mind." He said" I don't mind. Not at all." He got on me bed he Wrap his arms around my not so skinny waist. He said" try and get some sleep. I'm right here." I smile as I fell asleep.

Luke pov.
I can't believe someone would do this to journey. I got to Lorelai and walk in she said" Luke what wrong" I said" journey was almost raped. Town meeting in 5." She nods as she went to get rory.

Lorelai pov.
I can't believe someone would do that. We get there and Luke said" okay I called you here tonight because my daughter was walking home and was attacked by someone. Journey is safe. Who knows anything Please come forward." I look to see a boy who looks guilty I said" Luke did journey said anything about getting telling a boy no." He said" yes wait a minute you yeah you come here." Luke went crazy father mood. We get it all right as the guy got punishment for his crimes. Rory and I went back home. I hope journey will get over it.