16

Skip time.

Journey pov.
It's done we finish high school. We have are on our way to yale. Nate went back and I'm single again yay. I have on leggings and my yale sweater on. Dad is dropping me off with a couple of my things so I could get a start of putting stuff up. He kissed my forehead and left. I grabbed two little boxes and then I started walking to the freshman's dorms. Then I see a young man who looks like a big shot. He wouldn't help. I walk in and see the stars and I set the boxes down. Then I was going to go get the other two. Then I turn to see.

He said" I'm Logan you might be Journey

He said" I'm Logan you might be Journey." I nod and said" why are you helping me." He smiles and said" I have to. I do anything for family. Plus your room is in my buddy's common room. There wasn't any more girls rooms than I talked to finn he is happy to happy me and you." I said" we're family." He said" yeah first cousins." I grabbed the two boxes and followed him up the stairs. To the top floor. The door opens and Logan went in so do I. Then the boxes I were holding left my hands. I look to see a handsome young man who I hope don't mess up in front of.

He set the boxes in a room and comes back

He set the boxes in a room and comes back. Logan said" Finn this is my cousin Journey. She is a freshman so Please watch out for her when I can't." Finn said" Journey do you have any more boxes." I said" yeah but my dad is dropping off in the front. Could you please help me." He smiles and nods. Logan said" Journey I have to go but I'll be around when you need me." I said" I think I'm good but thank you. I didn't even know I had a cousin." He smiles and leaves. Then I see another guy walk in. Wow I'm in trouble. Finn said" Collin this is Journey our new room mate." Collin said" please marry me." I laugh and said" are you that depressed I'm not worth this just give up. Now I things to do before I go look for classes." I went in my room and shut the door. I hear finn said" you know we can't do that Logan is trusting us with her. And if anyone ends up with her it's going to be me." I roll my eyes and started the work.