20

Journey pov.
I wake up to be in a bed. Then I see a shirtless finn. He said" morning sweetheart." I said" did we." He smiles as he pulls me closer to him. I said" did you." He nods. I smile then I said" are we." He said" of course." I smile.

Logan pov.
Rory is gone and Journey walk in. I smile as she went to get some breakfast. Finn walks in and over to me. I said" so what happened." He said" well Journey and I are together." I smile then he said" we might had unprotected sex." I said" you what does Journey know. How can you do so stupid." He smiles as I see Journey walking in and said" is Rory here I was hopefully to get a ride back. Dad and Lorelai is getting married and I'm in it." Finn said" I'll take you." She blushes as she went to get her phone and then they left. I can't believe that he would do this. Oh my God. I might have gotten Rory pregnant.

Skip couple weeks.

Finn pov.
I might have done some thing stupid again. I walked out on Journey her father made me.

Journey pov.
It is the day I been dreaming since I met Lorelai and Rory. Rory have told me that she is pregnant. I feel for her. That god finn used a condom. Or we would be in the same boat. Speaking of finn I haven't seen him in two weeks. Maybe he is looking for a job. I have on ^. So after the wedding I was with Rory when I see Logan walking to us. They went to talk about every thing. I was just wondering around when I had a problem. I ran in and up to the bathroom. I started throwing up. Maybe I have a bug. Or some thing.