6 sweet 16teen.

Luke pov.
I can't believe my little girl is 16 today. I made my daughter her birthday cake. Then I told her that rory and Lorelai wanted her over at there home.

Journey pov.
I got up and put on the green dress on. Then I went to rory and moms. I walk in to see them staring at me like I'm a mad woman or something. I said" hi. Dad told me that you wanted to see me." Rory said" I'm sorry I forgot Please don't hate me." I smile and walk out. I knew life was going to well. I went to my spot in town it my spot. Then I got a call from my grandmother. I said" hello." She said" journey happy birthday we love you." I smile knowing they can't see me. I said" thank you grandma. I need that." She said" why don't you come over and we have a real sweet 16teen party for our princess." I smile and said" could you send the car Please." She said" of course. Any thing for the birthday queen." I laugh and I said" I love you grandma and tell grandpa that I love him too I'll see you soon." she said" I will and we'll always be here. No matter what." I said" thank you. Bye." We hung up. And went back home. I got on the blue dress that I got with Emily and grandma. I left my long red hair down. I put on the necklace I found this morning on. It's got a note on it. I read it" dear beautiful daughter I have sent you a secret gift every year for your birthday and I just want to let you know I love you very much just because I'm not around didn't mean I love you any less. I'm trying to get to better life for you. Hopefully when I do you want to see me. Love your mother." I smile. Maybe just maybe. I heard a car horn I grabbed my shoes and walked downstairs to see dad. He said" journey your beautiful." I smile and said" thank you Daddy I'm going to a party my grandparents are giving me. Ill be back later. I love you." He nods and said" be careful Please." I nod and get in the car to see Paris and lou and Madeline. Paris said" sorry I'm late but happy birthday." I smile and said" thank you this is what rory could have said." Paris said" she forgot your birthday and she is like a sister to you." I laugh and said" tonight I'm with my real sisters." She smiles and hugs me. But said" don't you tell anyone or ill hurt ya" I smile and said" that's the Paris I love." We all laugh. Then we got to my grandparents house and we got in and I hug them. Papa said" please welcome the birthday girl."

Michael pov.
Fainly my queen is here. I walk to her and said." I hope to steal the princess away for a dance." Journey said" I can't dance." Mr. Clifton said" of course you may." I smile as I lay my hand out for Journey.

Journey  pov.
I don't know. But I hate to be rude. So I smile a little as I take his hand. I said" I told you that I can't dance so don't blame me." He smiles and said" I can never blame you." I feel myself blushing.

Buck pov.
I am watching my granddaughter with Michael. I smile as I see her happy. She belonged here. I see Richard and Emily. She said" I'm so proud of our girls are you." I nod and said" Richard how do I keep the boys away." He laughs and said" I don't think you can. But I know my granddaughter should and could do better than her boyfriend same for Journey." I said" what she hasn't told me who is the guy." Richard said" Rory is going with a guy named Dean and he has a cousin named Casey who is going with Journey." Great a dead beat. Just what Journey needs. I said" I'm going to find him" Richard said" may I join you." I smile as we left.

Journey pov.
I smile as I see Paris alone. I said" I'm sorry but my friend needs me. Michael nods and let me go. I walk over and said" Paris what wrong." She said" I'm not the party type." I said" I'm not either but I'm faking." She nods I gab her and started dancing with her then she smile a little bit. We laugh as lou and Madeline comes over and dancing with us. The best day. But it has to come to a end. So after everyone left. Lou and Madeline Paris and I got in the car and left but to stars hollow.

Casey pov.
I'm helping Luke with journey party when a man comes in and said" who is Casey." Then I see another man he said" who is Dean." I said" I'm Casey." Dean said" I'm Dean." One go to Dean and the other one comes to me. He didn't say anything but just punched me. I think he broke my nose. I said" what the hell man" he said" stay away from my granddaughter." Luke said" Mr Clifton you just can't come in my diner and tell him that or punched him he hasn't hurt journey." Mr. Clifton said" not yet and you haven't seen her with Michael he is so much better than some low life. I should have took Journey in when the no good for nothing daughter of mine asked us to. That's right we were her first choice. Not you Journey would find out ill be there when she does. Good bye." He left with the guy. Dean said" so those were the grandfather of who we are dating. Here I though Luke was worse." Luke look at him. Then journey walk in and said" what happened. Oh my God Casey who hit you." I said" you see Dean and I would just playing around and he kinda hit me on accident. It's fine." She smiles and said" okay so let me change and ill come down to spend time with you." I smile.

Journey pov.
I got up to my room to see dad left me a necklace. I put it on after the dress. Then I walk down to see Casey and Dean gone I said" dad." He said" Dean's mom wanted them home I'm sorry." I nod he hand me a piece of cake I said" I'm not hungry I'm going to bed. I love you Daddy." He smiles and kisses my forehead and said" I love you too princess." I smile as I walk to my room and cried myself to sleep.