15 New Boyfriend.

Skip time.

Casey pov.
I get up and dressed for Dawn is turning one to day. I'm so happy. I get her dressed then we went to Luke's diner. Then Nate came over and said" hi what do you want." I said" Journey knows what I want." He said" well she is late this morning so I'll be waiting on you." I said" okay well I'll have Coffee with pancakes and for my daughter she will have the birthday apple sauce. And milk. Thank you." He nods and walks away. Then I see Journey coming over and said" Happy birthday sweetheart." I smile as I watch Journey talk to my daughter with love fills eyes. Then she kissed me on the cheek and walked in the kitchen. Maybe it is time for me to move on from her. She will always be my best friend and my best girlfriend I will ever have.

Journey pov.
I get done with my shift. So I walk to the lake and draw. Then I lay down and took me a nap in the nice air. So I got woken up by Nate. He said" it's dangerous to be asleep." I just nod. For some odd reason I can't say any thing to him.

Nate pov.
I think she likes me back its a bit time. I have been waiting on her a while. So she got up and we walk in the town I said" Journey do you want to grab  a little something to eat at the diner after my shift." She said" like a date." I smile and said" yes exactly like a date. Is that okay." She said" of course it is fine. Ill see you later." She went up stairs and I went back to work.

Journey pov.
I went back down after four hours and we eat and talk then he said" Journey Please will you be my girlfriend." I said" I would love to but I want you to know I'm still hanging out with Casey and his daughter." He said" okay ill respect that. Can I kiss you good night." I said" if you must." He smiles and kiss me then I told him to lock up and I went to bed.