19

Journey pov.
I'm 19 now. Still single well that is my problem. Michael and Casey have moved on and I'm happy for them. I still haven't given it up yet. I'm done with school. I was in a special class. You can finish early. Which I graduate with Logan Collin and Finn. Right now I'm working in the diner. I have on ^. As I work I see Dawn and Casey. I smile. Dawn said" mama." I look around and said" sweetie you know I'm not your mother." Casey said" can I talk to you." I nod but before he gets to say some thing. Logan said" where is my cousin at." I smile as I walk to him and said" Logan what are you doing here." He smiles and said" I'm here to see you and Rory." I smile. Then pull me out side and I see Rory and the others. I smile when I see finn. But he didn't see me. I said" so I have to go back to work. Have fun." Logan said" what is it." I said" I can't just run away with yall every time yall show up." Colin said" don't you love me any more." I said" get it through your head that I'm not your girl I don't love you. Better yet I don't love anymore every time I do I get hurt." I look at finn. I run back in the diner and went to my room.

Finn pov.
What happen. Logan said" you know Journey was out here and you didn't say any thing. I thought you said that you wanted to talk to her." I said" I did I didn't see her." Rory said" of course you didn't see her you were to busy talking to some slut." Oh I said" where did she go." They point to the diner I walk in and said" does any one know where I can find Journey." This one guy with a little girl. He said" who wants to know." I said" I need to speak to her." He said" your the guy Journey talks about." I said" she talks about me." He said" yeah she loves you but you can't see it." I saw steps that go up. I went up then I see a door which is green on it. I saw Journey in there crying. I open the door and said" Journey I'm so sorry for every thing I ever did to you." She said" it's not a big deal. I just want to let you know that I was just to marry some one who would do any thing to me but I told him that I was in love with some one else and he told me that he will wait for me and now I think I should accept the marriage proposal." I said" please don't I just want to tell you that every since I met you I have liked you then you were every where we went and I fell in love with you Journey I love you Please come with me." She smiles and nods. We walk down. I see the guy with the little girl. Journey said" Dawn Please be good for your Daddy." She nods and said" I love you mama." I said" she is yours." Journey said" no but I'm more of her mother than her mother is." I nod then we got to the others and we all went to the cabin for a crazy night.