8 back home.

Journey pov.
I'm back home from camping with Daddy. It's so fun. I love it. Even though he could get a little bit weird about stuff. I got changed and left for my Sunday lunch with grandma and papa. I have on. ^. With the necklace they got me. I got there. April open the door. She said" journey I'm so happy your still around. Please come in." I smile as I come in then I see Michael he said" journey your back. I miss you." I laugh as I walk to see my grandparents. Papa said" journey have you been crying." I said" maybe. It's nothing." Papa said" no please tell us. Who hurt my princess." I said" it's kind of long." Papa said" journey" I nod and tell them everything. Michael said" I knew I didn't like him for a reason." Papa said" make me want to break his nose again." I look at papa. I'm going to forget that. Michael said" I'm sorry but I told my dad I would be home by now." I smile and hug him. He said" what was that for." I said" I'm hugging my friend. What you don't like hugs. I can quit". He said" no I was just surprised. I nod as he let go. Then we eat lunch. then papa said" Journey I have been in contact with your mother." I nod and said" go ahead if you want to." He said" now I understand that it's a rough subject but she really wants to meet you. Do you have time I know it's summer break." I smile. I said" I would like to see her again I only have one member of her and it's her walking away. Let me know. When she is here." He nods as we finish eating then I left. Back home. To help Daddy unpack. Then Rory and Lorelai walk up to me and said" Journey we want to have a girls night do you want to come." I smile as I look at dad. He smile and nod. I grabbed my bag and went with them.