Chap 2: you make me feel

Jimin with exhaustion steps into work, the small little cafe he's been working at for the past few years. It sat right outside a huge office building, hence why it stunk of sour alpha pheromones that radiated from the building. He generally hated the alpha smell, it was always bitter and foul stench. There was only one scent he enjoyed, and that was the sweet and flowery smell of Jungkook when he wasn't asserting his dominance that is. For some reason his wolf loved it, was addicted to Jungkook's smell that he would find himself rubbing against anything where his scent lingered.

"Morning Chim! How you doing?" A beta chimes at him from behind the counter, Jimin sniffs his delicate vanilla scent.

"I'm fine-just a little tired." Jimin goes into the back, putting his bag away and grabbing his small apron that hung loosely around his hips.

"Was it a hard one?" The beta asked, well aware the struggles Jimin goes through each and every month.

"Always is Hoseok, always fucking is." Jimin walks to him while tying his apron.

Hoseok nods in understanding, he's been there for Jimin through some of them. Placing cold towels on his hot skin or running ice baths trying to ease his heat. It's hard being an unmated omega during heat, especially for male ones like Jimin. Hoseok could only image the pain he must go through.

"How long did it last this time? You could've called me you know." Hoseok couldn't lie he felt hurt he didn't call, Jimin knew Hoseok would drop everything to help they've been friends since they were kids.

"It was long Hoseok, a whole week of pain and agony. It never seems to get any easier no matter how many times I go through it. And anyway I didn't want to bother you, Jungkook came over to help." Jimin closes his heavy eyes, his wolf wined at the mention of his name.

This morning the tension between them was so thick and smothering it caused him a headache. Jungkook and him have been doing this little dance for awhile now. Arguing over whether they should be together or not. Which always resulted in Jungkook abusing his dominance and making him mad for doing so. It wasn't that Jimin didn't want to be with him it all came down to his sleazy father or step father that is.

His arrogance and need to control was suffocating, he never felt save when he was with him. His pheromones were a disgusting mixture of sour lemons and rotting eggs. Jungkook despised him, hated his existence since he was a child. His father died before he was born, he never got to know him but got to know his asshole step dad that came into his life at the ripe age of one. His step father didn't approve of anything he did, Jungkook blamed it on his masculinity or lack there of. He is frighten of Jungkook, he knew how powerful he was, what a strong alpha male he was in comparison.

Jungkook was one of those rare wolfs like Jimin, a unique breed of pure alphas that were the strongest, most dominating of them all. His step father didn't like that, meant Jungkook could easily dominate him whenever he wanted.

But his step dad was all he had left, his mother past when he was still in school. He didn't handle it well, got into fights, had numerous suspensions and constantly arguing with his step father. Since then they haven't been very close, whenever they did see each other Jungkook always came up with slide remarks and found ways to piss him off.

"Oh? Jungkook, hows that going? You guys official yet?" Hoseok knew of their little off and on relationship, he didn't quite understand why they didn't just mate.

Jimin instinctively growls, his wolf wining almost pleading to him to say yes. His wolf was sick of not being claimed, all it did was yearn for Jungkook, pine for him when he wasn't near.

"Drop it Hoseok, I don't want to talk about it. Let's just get to work." Jimin's emotions were still unsteady, still extremely sensitive.

"Woah there feisty, don't bite me." Hoseok chuckles, trying to lighten the mood as he could smell Jimin's slightly sour scent lingering.