Chap 3: past life

Jimin carries the precious bouquet in his hands, clutching onto the stems tightly. He couldn't stop playing with them, stroking the delicate petals with glee. His scent was delicious, a sugary sweet cotton candy from the joy he felt inside. He was well and truly smitten, wolf howling in approval.

He almost skips with happiness, forgetting completely about the stupid date his father set up. It was some alpha from the hospital he worked at, he insisted he was lovely, one of the nicest alphas he's meet but that's not saying much, not when you compare him to his alpha father, the one that constantly abused his omega father for the majority of his childhood. That's why he despised most alphas, everyone except his brother and Jungkook.

His brother got the lucky gene or Jimin supposed the bad one while he got his omega fathers. It wasn't a surprise one of the two kids became one, as a rule omega boys generally were descendants of omega fathers.

He loved his father but hated his alpha one, he hasn't seen him in years and he plans on keeping it that way. He dreaded to think what he'd do if he found out one of his sons was an omega like his weak father. He enjoyed having an omega boy as his mate but would never let one of his sons be one. They way he treated their omega father was despicable, no alpha should treat their mate like that. It still made Jimin's skin crawl when he thinks back to what he used to do, how he'd scream and abuse his alpha dominance.

Jimin trembled in grotesque fear, clinging desperately onto his brothers shirt. His brother had his arm wrapped securely around him, holding him protectively in his embrace. The sound of angry voices resonated through the door, the vile stench of fear and anger claimed the air. No matter how many times they heard it, smelt it it was always hard, painful to the two young boy's who were forced to listen to their parents fighting.

"Where were you! Why the fuck do you smell like another alpha?" Their alpha fathers voice boomed, it was dark, his scent foul and bitter.

"Please calm down-it's not what you think, you know I work in a hospital surrounded by scents." The whimpering voice of their omega father sounds, you could smell the fear in his pheromones.

Jimin flinched at the heartbreaking noise of his father's rough hand slapping the omega. His brother tighten his hold, instinctively wanting to protect his baby brother.

"Don't lie to me Youngjae! You know I hate it when you fucking lie to me." The alpha forced his dominance on him, making Youngjae cower, his wolf sticking his tail between its legs.

"I-I'm not lying..please stop! Our children are in the other room." Youngjae holds his hands up, begging him to stop, the smell was hurting him.

Jimin presses himself harder into his brother, tears dripping down his chubby cheeks. He could smell the anger boiling up inside his alpha brother. He was obviously struggling to hold back, hearing his omega father being abused ate him up, his wolf growling for him to defend him.

"I'm scared Tae-he's hurting daddy again." Jimin whispers painfully quiet, Tae clenches his jaw while his wolf cries for to do something.

Youngjae's roughly grabbed by the neck, being forced against the wall with brute force, easily overpowered by the strong alpha who was supposedly his mate.

"Our children deserve to know their father is a whore and a cheater who's so desperate to be fucked by any filthy alpha willing." The alpha growls deep in his throat, his wolf howling at him to defend what's his, claim the omega and show him who exactly he belongs to.

Jimin heard another agonising harsh slap then the sound of his fathering crying. It sent his wolf in a gruelling sense of fear, terrified at what his alpha father might do. Tae had enough, sick of listening to his alpha father beating on their poor omega one.