Chap 11: i'll protect you

Jimin laid sprawled out on his side, his back pressing against Jungkook's chest like it was glued. His alpha had his arm secured comfortably around his waist, locking him in his warm cage. The delicate snores of the two wolves filled the room along with the delicious scent of content and toffee apples. A deadly mixture of them both that kept them lured in this gory haze.

Jungkook had his nose nuzzled into his neck, unconsciously inhaling the omegas addictive scent even in his sleep. The warmth of Jimin's body resting into his own was a pleasing feeling, leaving his wolf howling in pride that he was near. The alpha in him only ever seemed tamed when he had his omega with him. It the only time he could get a descent night sleep or peaceful dream. Jimin's sweet scent stopped any nightmares to crawl in or fears of losing him disappear.

Jungkook could only sleep if Jimin's smell surrounded him. It made him feel safe, content with the knowledge his omega was by his side. The gruelling nights that they slept apart. Where they had fights, Jimin would storm out or Jungkook would be kicked out were the hardest nights of his life. His wolf would scold him, snarl at him for leaving his omega. The drift set when they were apart was enough to send any sane man into a fit of despair. Jungkook would always be the one crawling back, begging on his knees for another chance.

Jimin shuffles slightly in his sleep, earning a low growl from Jungkook before he tugs him in. Keeping his omega close to him, a protective instinct carried out by his alpha. It was peaceful, the rhythm of their breathing a beautiful harmony that consumed the room.

But their blissful slumber was ruined by the sound of a heavy fist banging on the front door. A low growl followed suit, it sounded desperate and strained.

"Jimin! Jimin open the door! It's Tae. Please tell me you're okay?" The dominant voice of his brother echoed, rumbling through the wooden door.

Jimin wines at his sleep being disturbed, his tired eyes crack open. He blinks to clear his vision, feeling Jungkook shuffle but stay sleeping. The banging grew louder, Jimin scrambles to his feet.

"Jimin!" Tae calls again, his instincts fearing the worst since he received no answer.

Jimin scratches his hair, walking to the door to open it. The moment he does he's almost tangled to the floor by Tae's harsh embrace.

"Shit Jimin! I was so worried, why weren't you answering your phone?" Tae breaks away to hold the side of his head, looking him over to make sure he was okay.

"Oh my god! Did he do this? Did he fucking touch you? I'm going to kill him." He growls, eyes turning feral.

"Tae. Tae I'm fine, really. It's nothing." Jimin attempts to calm him, smelling the anger that boiled inside his alpha brother.

Tae huffs, not feeling convinced. He begins sniffing, he scowls when he smelled another foreign alpha.

"Jimin?" Jungkook's sleepy figure appears from the bedroom, Tae out of instincts growls.

He could smell how strong this alpha was, how potent his pheromones were suggested that. In a burst of protectiveness he pulls Jimin behind him.

"Who the hell are you?" Tae barks at him, his wolf on edge after being informed his abusive father had attacked his omega brother.

It could be smelt in his scent, the distress and overwhelming need to protect his baby brother.

"Who the hell are you?" Jungkook retorts, pushing his smothering scent towards.

Seeing an alpha so close to his omega forced this wave of jealousy to wash over. Consuming his pheromones, lacing it in a foul bitterness.

"I'm his brother." Tae snarled, making sure to retaliate with his own harsh scent.