Chap 6: scented

Jimin laid with his head resting on Jungkook's chest, soft snores escaping those delicate lips. Jungkook ran his slender fingers through his smooth hair, enjoying his sweet scent which enveloped them both. He couldn't get enough of it, if he could he'd bottle it up and carrying it around with him everywhere. Jimin had been oozing this sickening cherry candy scent all night. It made Jungkook's wolf howl in pride that Jimin was happy, comfortable that he could bask in his own scent without suppressants. He knew how much Jimin hated using them, he didn't like not smelling like himself.

"I love you Jimin." Jungkook had kept repeating that, unable to stop himself.

Jimin stirs slightly but remains deep in sleep, he only snuggles in harder into his firm chest, unknowingly in his sleep scenting him. This made Jungkook's wolf growl, leaning down to do the same to him, scenting him with his strong roasted almond scent of an alpha. He'd ensure his smell caused a haze around him, wanting to warn off any alpha who dared come close to what didn't belong to them.

He glances to the clock, it read 4:35am. He didn't get much sleep, wolf keeping him up by his howling and begging for him to mark his now official mate. He liked that word, loved how it sounded, how it slipped off his tongue.

Jimin was his mate and his mate only.

He could get use to this, sleeping beside him, holding him in his arms were he belonged. He still remembers the first night they spent together, it was awkward and tiring for them both but Jungkook didn't regret a thing.

______

Jungkook laid panting on his back, sweat trickling his skin, soaking the sheets beneath him. Jimin laid beside him, his chest raising and falling so fast as his mouth hung open. Neither of them talked, not knowing what to say as they didn't exactly plan for this to happen.

Jimin felt embarrassed but also angry, he barely knew the alpha and he'd just given his heat to him. It was humiliating, he hated anyone seeing him like this. So weak, needy, begging for sex like some horny dog. It wasn't who he was, he didn't beg or spread his legs for any alpha to have their way with him. He wanted to be in control when he had sex, know what he was doing not in some brainless state were he'd do anything asked of him if it meant he'd be rewarded with sex.

To him sex was something you did if you wanted to, not because you were in a incoherent haze due to your stupid omega hormones that told you it was time. That's why he always called Hoseok, he'd never force himself on him or give into his wining begs and desperate touching because he knew the real Jimin wouldn't want it.

This just made it clear to Jimin that Jungkook really didn't know him because if he did he'd of known not to have sex with him but instead look after him until his heat passed.

"You should go." Jimin said breathlessly, exhausted from the animalistic sex they've been having for the past few hours.

"But is your heat over? I can't leave you if it's only going to come back again." Jungkook flips his head to the side, looking at his sweaty, naked form.

"It's fine, I'll just call Hoseok to come round. He normally looks after me. You should leave before it flares up again." Jimin tries lifting his body up to rest against the bed but he didn't even have the energy for that.

Jungkook's wolf suddenly growls at the mention of another man, he didn't know if he was an alpha or something else but it didn't matter. He should be the one here, no one else should be helping Jimin through this.

"No." Jungkook said bluntly, sitting up on the bed to really look at him.

"Excuse me?" Jimin frowns, raising an eyebrow as he was trying to figure out if he heard him right.