Chap 17: insecurities

not proofread as it's almost 2am so....😴

The scents of lust lingered strongly in the air, musky and howling, steaming up the car and fogging the windows. Jungkook's alpha pheromones cascaded around the omega, enveloping him in this delicious roasted almond tang that lured him in so sensually. It made his skin crawl, wolf gleam in desire, body tremble and form slick in preparation.

Jungkook's large, rough hand devoured his tender thigh, clawing and squeezing it like he god damn owned it. He liked it, found the aggressive touch to be intoxicating, sending his nerves haywire with need and arousal. His throat had become dry, lips soaked in spit from the constant lick of his tongue. His blue aqua eyes glistening with a subtle purple, sparking a erotic tint to entice his mate in.

Jimin didn't really know why he is feeling so horny or desperate for the touch of his alpha. He supposed it had something to do with the erratic emotions running through his mind. It had been a long, stressful, emotional night that had him feeling like the helpless child he once was when his abusive father was around. He hated it, hated feeling like that because it made him feel useless and he didn't want to feel like that ever again. Being confronted by his father brought back a lot of suppressed emotions he's been trying to hide from. It brought back the pain, the fear, the shame and weakness his father shrouded him with whenever he is around.

Jimin shakes his head, ridding those hideous thoughts before they crushed him under its fatal toll. He had to push through it, get over whatever hold his father still had because otherwise he wouldn't have a life.

"I love you Jimin." Jungkook's deep, dominating voice sliced through the thick haze.

The confession caught Jimin of guard, it wasn't exactly the first confession but it somehow felt like it. Three words that somehow could change everything in one single second.

Jimin glances his way, finding Jungkook's violent white eyes staring back at him in adoration, like he is the only thing he could see.

"I love you too." Jimin felt those right in his gut, wolf howling in approval at his heartfelt confession.

Jungkook's wolf ruts around smugly, a gruesome yearning to pull his omega into his arms and smother him with his scent and comforting marks. The desire to mate and mark him even more longing, more desperate than it has ever been before.

The moment the car pulls up, Jimin is peering out the window awestruck by the luxurious, overly dominating apartment building. His eyebrows knit, conforming to the idea this must be Jungkook's pristine home he's envisioned for so long. The outside in itself flaunting just how expensive and extravagant it is.

"This is your house? Why we we at your house? You've never brought me here before." Jimin removes his gaze from the window, flicking it towards his alpha.

"Because, I want you to feel safe here which you will since my scents all over it. Besides, I think it's about time you see where you're going to live." Before Jimin had the chance to comment on the remark he laid out there, Jungkook is already unlocking his door, stepping out to dash to the other side, opening Jimin's like the gentleman he is.

"Jungkook-." Jimin attempts to speak but Jungkook has other ideas.

"Come Jimishi, I've got so much to show you." The alpha pulls him along, clinging tightly to his small hand.

Jimin is in awe the moment the step inside, the lobby carved in expensive marble and elaborate styling with diamond incrusted chandeliers hanging proudly from the ceiling. It was beautiful to say the least, it made Jimin feel small and intimated as it reminded him just exactly how wealthy and important Jungkook is.