Chap 15: family

Jimin woke up to the delicious scent of his alpha sticking to his skin. It was intoxicating, the smell itself enough to have him dizzy on ecstasy. He nozzles into the strong chest of his alpha, feeling his muscular arms wrap tighter around himself. A low, groggy growl  resonated from the sleeping alpha. He snuggles his face into the crook between Jimin's shoulder and neck where his scent gland lied. Jimin giggles delicately, combing his fingers through the softness of his hair earning a moan from his alpha.

"Morning Kook, how did my alpha sleep?" His warm breath tickled his skin, creating a shiver to slither down his spine.

Jungkook grumbled in his sleep, not quite ready to be woken. Sleep still beckoned him, eyelids droopy and heavy struggling to stay open.

"Your alpha isn't done sleeping yet." Jungkook shoves his face deeper into his neck, squeezing him in tighter as he tries to get back to sleep.

Jimin laughs at his sleepy alpha, Jungkook never was a morning person. He lightly pats his head, squirming in the awkward position he is forced in by being cramped on the small couch. Jungkook easily drifts off back to his slumber, snoring cutely to Jimin's amusement.

Soft footsteps fluttered off the stairs, the blissful familiar scent of his father lathers the room. It would forever be one of his favourite smells. One that brought him the gooey feeling of love and adoration. His fathers scent always calmed him, melted away his anxieties as he knew he was close.

"It stinks like alpha in here, Jackson is not going to be happy." Youngjae halfheartedly teases, he'd learnt how strongly Tae's scent smelt especially when he is feeling emotional.

Jimin cranes his neck, smiling up to his father who stood by the doorframe. Youngjae smiles down at his son, staring at him fondly.

"Seriously? Why do young alphas always smell so much." Jackson's deep, croaked out voice booms as he tumbled down the steps.

He dives to his omegas side, scrunching him in close to shroud him in his own scent. Youngjae smiles at his cuddly alpha, kissing his cheek tenderly.

"Are my boys hungry? I can make up some of my famous pancakes." Youngjae ruffles the hair of his eldest son, earning a tired groan in return.

Tae shuffles in his sleep, snapping his emerald eyes open. They shine bright as they land on his father, glad to see he was up and okay.

"I want choc chips and bananas on mine, plus bacon." Tae makes his order, still enjoying the warmth of his blanket.

Youngjae rolls his eyes, leaning down to plant a precious kiss on his forehead to which has Tae grinning.

"I want blueberries and Nutella! I haven't had your pancakes in so long." Jimin practically salivates at the thought of eating those delicious fluffy orbs of sweetness.

"What do you want Kook?" Jimin pokes his alpha, Jungkook finally gives into no longer sleeping.

"I'll have whatever you're having, now let your alpha sleep." Jungkook grumbles, all the stress of last night has him exhausted.

Jimin huffs was he tries wiggling out of his grip, almost falling off the couch when he does.

"He sure sleeps like an alpha doesn't he? I'll call you when it's ready." Youngjae laughs are the young alpha, growing to like him as he saw the trust Jimin held for him which was rare.

"I will help you dad." Jimin gets up off the floor, following his father into the kitchen while the three alphas stayed in the lounge scents fighting for dominance.

Jimin grabs out a bowl, enjoying the time with his father as he didn't get much of it anymore. He liked being close to him, knowing he was safe just like when he was a kid. Seeing that bruise staining his tender cheek reminded him he'd failed protecting him and he needed to make up for that.