AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello my lovelies!

I'm back! And yes, its been so long since I updated a new AU. Whoooo I missed this. These past few months, I've experienced a horrible writers block. Like, draft after draft, I can't think of anything to write! My creative juices had ran out but luckily, I stumbled upon one of my drafts Zarry au and reread it again. I was shocked to see that it was close to finish so I decided to finally finish it and hopefully, you'll love it or at least enjoy it! Okay, acknowledgements:

Thank you for the 305 followers! Wow! I never thought I'll be able to reach this number of followers! I'm actually overwhelmed when I saw that my followers list had grown a huge number!

Thank you for the reads and votes! aww, you guys are sooooo awesome! All of my fanfictions already reached a thousand reads and that's because of you my beautiful readers! I want to cry because at first, I never expect that my stories will circulate and will get many reads and votes!

Thank you for the comments! Yes! You are all soooo sweet for giving each of my stories positive feedbacks! I may not respond to your comments one by one but let me assure you, I read all of them! Who would've thought that a simple ZARRY AU Will breakout to a big one.

I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH! ❤️✨

I'll never stop saying THANK YOU because my stories will not reach a thousand reads with so much beautiful feedback without you guys!

*** This is a work of fiction. All characters, places, businesses and incidents are from the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual places, people, or events is purely coincidental. Any trademarks mentioned herein are not authorized by the trademark owners and do not in any way mean the work is sponsored by or associated with the trademark owners. ***