Chapter 24

"So—" Harry said as he removed his arms on Zayn's shoulders and look at the rose "I got a rose....is this mean, we're going in a romantic date again?" Harry asked as he smiled at Zayn. Its true that everytime Zayn gives Harry a rose, they would end up having the most beautiful and romantic date. That's just how Zayn is—a romantic.

Zayn cleared his throat as he put his hand on Harry's cheek, caressing his soft skin.

Zayn leaned in closer to him, their lips inches apart "Will My Water lily make love to me?" Harry's eyes widened hearing those words and his cheeks blushed. He'd never thought Zayn would ask to make love to him. Harry suddenly felt butterflies on his stomach, flopping their wings giving him a giddy feeling.

He stared at his beautiful boyfriend, remembering their moments together: their first meeting, on how Zayn lied about his identity and how he let go of being a security just to be with Harry. Harry smiled and snaked his hands on Zayn waist as he pulled him closer to him "I would like that...." Harry responded as he gave Zayn a lazy nose to nose.

Zayn leaned in as he kissed Harry's lips, slowly and sweet at first but then it got heated as Harry opened his mouth for Zayn to access his tongue. Zayn and Harry's tongue battled as Zayn won. Harry moaned as he felt Zayn's tongue explores his mouth. Zayn's hand then traveled on Harry's bum as he gave it a squeeze and after that, his hands went at the back of Harry's thighs as he hoisted Harry up as Harry straddled on Zayn's hips.

Zayn walked back, carrying and careful not to drop Harry and when his calves hit the edge of Harry's bed, he shifted his position and gently put Harry on the bed. Harry huffed, his cheeks so red and his eyes filled with passion and lust. Zayn smiled as he stared down at Harry "You're so beautiful" Zayn whispered as Harry put down the rose on the floor and grabbed Zayn's neck, pulling him to a kiss.

Both of them fully climbed the bed without breaking contact. They keep on kissing, nibbling and sucking each other. Zayn then removed Harry's clothing one by one as Harry lets Zayn man him. After everything was off, except Harry's boxers, Zayn stopped kissing Harry as his eyes raked his body and wow, seeing Harry's beautiful porcelain white skin, Zayn's cock hardened. Harry's hand then reached for Zayn's clothes as he helped him tear them all off. As Zayn was already naked, Harry's heartbeat quickened seeing Zayn's dick all stiffed and he's so proud of himself that he did that.

Zayn then kissed Harry again as Harry moaned "I wanna get inside you, Babe" Zayn whispered as Harry's cock twitched "Oh god, yes Zayn!" Harry answered as Zayn's hands moved on Harry's boxers as he slowly took them off. Harry wiggled his hips as his boxers are now remove. Seeing Harry's hard cock, Zayn licked his lips "You're so hard for me" Zayn said as Harry blushed. Zayn then aligned their cocks together as both of them moaned from the friction. Zayn started to hump as Harry clung into Zayn's shoulders. Feeling Zayn's dick brushed against him is heaven "Za.....Zayn! If you'll keep on doing that....I'll....I'll cum!" Harry stuttered as Zayn grinned and kisses him again "I'll put it inside you then" Zayn answered as Harry nodded "Please..."

So Zayn prepped Harry first, licking his fingers and inserted them one by one slowly on Harry's pink hole. When Zayn's one finger inserted first, Harry gasped from the pain.

He scratched Zayn's back as tears run on his cheeks "Babe....babe, you need to relax okay?" Zayn cooed as Harry nodded. He closed his eyes as Zayn inserted another finger. Harry twitched as he felt Zayn's fingers scissor inside of him "Oh god! Zayn!" Harry moaned as Zayn inserted another. Zayn keeps on pushing in and out when he inserted another finger "Ah....ah....ah Zayn!" Harry moaned as he hips started to move up and down on Zayn's fingers "Babe...I think you're ready...." Zayn said as he removed his fingers and Harry almost whined because of lose of the contact "I just want to tell you....I'm clean Babe....." Zayn said as he coated his dick with saliva. Harry open his eyes as he nodded "I love you.....Zayn" Harry said as Zayn bit his bottom lip, god, he is sooo cute and so sexy!

Zayn aligned his dick on Harry's whole "Ready?" He asked as Harry nodded. Zayn then slowly pushed in as Harry grasp Zayn's shoulders. Zayn's dick feels very different from just his fingers. Zayn started to move as Harry clung into Zayn's shoulders. Zayn moved his hips as Harry can feel the fire inside his whole body "Ugh Zayn!" Harry hugged Zayn tight as Zayn moved his hips faster making Harry moaned from pleasure.

Zayn then grabbed Harry by his hips as he pulled Harry upwards that he's now straddling on Zayn's hips. Zayn keeps on pushing as Harry's bouncing on his hips, both of them began to sweat and their moans, skin slapping and pants echoes to the whole room.

"Zayn....I'm gonna cum!" Harry said, his mouth parted from too much pleasure as Zayn licked Harry's bead of sweat from his neck "Together babe..." Zayn said, his breathing labored as Zayn thrust some more on Harry. Harry held his dick as he pumps it, following Zayn's rhythm and a few more thrust, both of them exploded, on their stomach and chest and Zayn inside Harry's.

They collapsed on the bed, Zayn on top of Harry. Harry smiled as he steadied his breathing "Woow" Harry whispered as Zayn smiled with contentment. He slowly pulled out from Harry, his cum oozing on Harry's hole as he kissed Harry's chest and climbed up to level his body with Harry. They kissed sweetly as Zayn wrapped his arms around him "I love you, Harry" Zayn said as Harry giggled and ran his fingers on Zayn's chest "I love you too, Zayn" Harry responded.

//A/N: OMYFACKING— I did it! I did their sex scene! How did it go? Whoaaaa please don't be shy to comment down below! Wanna know your reactions on this chapter!

Ugh! Zayn and Harry making love is just.....sooooo sweet! 😭

Guys, epilogue next! Thank you for following the story of Zayn as the secret bodyguard and Harry as the Prince. I love you all! ❤️