Chapter 16

"Are you okay?" Harry asked Zayn as both of them were at the middle of the dance floor.

The people are having a great time dancing and Zayn wasn't enjoying his time so much.

"Um...I'm actually thirsty.....I'm gonna grab something to drink...." Zayn reasoned "I'll go with!" Harry said as both of them made their way to the drink station "So....I want to hear what you think..." Harry started as Zayn grabbed a glass of orange juice from the table "....about what?" Zayn asked as he took a sip "I'm inlove with you, Zayn" as soon as Harry said those words, Zayn coughed as he almost spurted the juice from the glass.

Zayn put the glass down and grabbed a table napkin and wiped his mouth. After that, he took a deep breath "Harry...." Zayn face him "...you can't...be inlove with me...we've only had one date and...."

"Time doesn't matter! I'm inlove with you and that's how I feel!" Harry said almost a shout as Zayn calmed him "Harry....you can't....I can't...." Zayn sighed as he has a hard time telling Harry.

Harry stood closer to him as he held Zayn's hand "....I love you, Zayn Malik" Harry whispered that only two of them can hear and from that moment, Zayn and Harry can hear their fast heartbeats and steady breathing.

Harry slowly looked at Zayn's hazel eyes as Zayn looked back at his beautiful green ones "I....love you too, Harry" Zayn whispered back as Harry's heart exploded and he's in pure bliss but Zayn brushed off Harry's hand as Harry's smile dropped ".....but we can't be together because...." and without finishing Zayn's sentences, the people began to panic as they heard booming sounds coming from outside of the castle.

Everything happened so fast as Zayn immediately grabbed Harry's elbow as he dragged him out of the table. The people began to run around the entire room, panicking as Zayn secured Harry as he took him out of the ballroom area followed by the other securities "Wait! Liam and Louis!" Harry said "They'll take care of it....right now, We need to get you to safety!" and upon hearing Zayn's response, Harry was shocked, he talks and sounded like John or Michael or any other securities at the castle.

Zayn dragged Harry out of the area as they finally made their way to the parking area. The car is already prepared for them as one of the security opened the door "Eagle and Rose already secured...." The security said on his earpiece, indicating Eagle as the King and Rose as the Queen. Zayn then gently pushed Harry inside the car as Harry looked up to Zayn, waiting for him to join him inside but Zayn stopped and pressed something from his ear "Water Lily....secured..." Zayn said with his thick english accent and his eyes giving an apologetic look at Harry.

Harry's eyes widened and his expression unreadable. As Zayn closed the door, Harry felt like the entire world has fallen on his shoulders and his heart been shredded to pieces.

Harry's been brought to their safe house along with Liam and Louis and of course, the King and Queen. The safe house is located at the woods and its a little mansion cabin. Harry's heart had been shattered to pieces knowing that Zayn is one of the securities.

Harry gets it now, Zayn can't be with him because he is a security assigned to him, to guard him without Harry knowing. That's why when they're out strolling the city, John never bothered to look for him or even check on him because Zayn is one of them.

He's one of them, protecting Harry.

As soon as the door opened from the safe house, Harry immediately went to his Dad on the small office "Harry! Thank God!" Anne said as he hugged him and planted a kiss on his cheek. As she lets go, Harry looked at his Dad "The securities are checking the whole castle now.....I hope nothing serious had happened...." Des said as he stood and was about to hug Harry when Harry stepped back, giving Des a weird look

"You knew....." Harry softly said "You knew Zayn was one of them!" Harry shouted as Des flinched "Why Dad?!" Harry asked "Calm down Harry" Des said as Harry shook his head "No! I love him Dad! I love him! He loves me too but he doesn't want to be with me because he's one of your securities!" Harry's hysterical now "Son, I assigned Zayn to you to look after you. I told him to be really subtle about it since you don't want another security lurking around...." Des explained ".....I'm sorry Son....I'm sorry that Zayn had to lie...." Des added as Harry's eyes began to sting and without any other word, he left. He doesn't want to say something he might regret.

Des was about to follow him when Anne stopped him "Its best if you'll just leave him alone for a while..." Anne said as Des nodded.

Louis saw Harry ran out of the safe house. The guards followed him and so does Louis and when Harry stopped near the lake, he closed his eyes and shouted, venting out his emotions. Harry screamd until his throat sore and that's when he felt Louis hug him from his back.

Harry calmed down as he cried and cried. Louis then let him go and made him face him "What happened?" Louis asked as Harry sniffed "Zayn's a security" Harry whispered as Louis gasped "He is?!" Harry nodded "So that's why he doesn't want to date you..." Louis murmured as he look at Harry and wiped his tears away "...you need to stop crying Harry...." Louis said as he pulled him into a hug. Harry cried and cried, pouring the pain he felt as Louis comforts him.

After several minutes later, Harry finally stopped crying "Better now?" Louis asked as he sniffed and nodded. They both went back to the safe house and when they went inside, The King and Queen stood and went to hug Harry "I'm sorry for not telling you Harry.." Des said as He let go and put his hand on Harry's cheek "I didn't expect that you'll fall for him...." Des added as Harry sniffed and sighed "Its all over now, Dad...." Harry said with a stoic expression "I could.....fire him—"

"NO!" Harry chimed in as Des was confused "Harry....you know you can't date one of the securities...."

"I know. That's why don't fire Zayn" Harry sternly said "So is it okay that Zayn will continue to be your bodyguard?" Des asked as Harry nodded "Yes....yes he is..." Harry answered as Des gave him a shock expression.

//A/N: Woooooow! Woooooow! The revelation! I mean.....did you guys expect Zayn was one of the securities?

And yes, I got this idea from the  first daughter film where the president's daughter and the hired secret bodyguard fell in love. I love the twist so much that I created a zarry au 🥹

Anyway, the feeling of betrayal and being lied to is just the worse! And wooooow, Harry wanted Zayn to keep on guarding him, are you planning something Harry? Hmmmm 🤔

Aww, I love how Louis is a comforting friend. My heart melts! ❤️❤️

Comment your reaction guys!

Spread love and not hate! 💕✨