Chapter 4

Harry groggily opened his eyes the next morning. The sun was peering directly at his eyes as Harry groaned. He slowly got up and when he sat on his bed, his head is pounding and his muscles are sore.

"Good morning!" Harry looked at Louis's side of the bed and gasped seeing Liam, seating at the edge of Louis's bed, topless only wearing his black jeans. Harry grabbed his duvet and covered himself as Liam chuckled "Louis told me about your low alcohol tolerance so, here...." Liam stood and went towards Harry as he offered something to Harry "What's.....what's that?" Harry asked as Liam smiled "Warm water.." Liam answered as Harry looked at the coffee cup "Come on....take it. I didn't put anything on it" Liam said as Harry slowly grabbed the cup "Thanks.." Harry said as Liam went back towards Louis's bed.

Harry awkwardly looked around, hoping to find Louis but, he's nowhere to be seen. And how did Liam ended up here? How did Harry ended up in his bed? What happened last night?

"Um...in case you're wondering, Louis went out to get breakfast" Liam spoke as Harry immediately looked at him "Oh...okay....I was wondering where he is..." Harry awkwardly responded as he sipped the cup. After how many minutes of awkward silence later, Louis opened the door with his hands full of paper bags also, he wasn't alone. He's with a guy who has black fluffy hair and tan skin and he looks familiar

"Harry! You're awake!" Louis cheered as Harry gave a small smile at him. Louis put the bags on their shared table and went to Harry "Does your head still hurts?" Louis asked as Harry tilted his head to the side "What....what happened last night?" Harry asked as Louis sighed "You got knocked out last night. Dancing person elbowed you and you dropped on the floor" Louis answered "Oh....that's why the back of my head hurts" Harry put his hand on the back of his head and massage it "Yeah....and you were a dead weight last night....Liam and I can't carry you. Good thing, John and Zayn are there" Louis smiled as Harry looked at Zayn who's leaning his back on the wall near the door "You remember him.....right?" Louis asked as Harry tried to remember.

Then it hit him!

He met Zayn last night. He was the kind guy who gave him water bottle "Uh yeah! Zayn!" Harry said as Zayn wave a hand "....hey" Zayn said as Harry suddenly felt embarrassed "I bought waffles!" Louis said as he stood and went to the table.

Louis gave Harry waffles and shared some to Liam and Zayn and after eating, Harry's feeling a little better. His head was still pounding but it lessen compared when he woke up this morning. Louis and Liam said their goodbyes to Harry and Zayn saying they have somewhere to go and Harry saw Louis's eyes twinkle every time he looks at Liam. He better ask him about Liam if they're alone.

And that leaves him alone with Zayn.

Harry is now fixing his bed when Zayn took a sit at the edge of it "Um.....thank you for last night" Harry said as Zayn looks at him "No problem...I mean, I know you would do the same for me" Zayn responded as Harry put his folded duvet on top of his neatly stacked pillows "Wow....you're so neat" Zayn piped in as Harry looks at him "Yeah. I mean...I like to put things in order" Harry said "You should clean Louis's side then...." Zayn said as he tilted his head to the side where Louis's messy bed is as Harry chuckled "Louis can clean it himself" Harry responded. Harry then sat at his bed, inches away from Zayn "So uh.....what major are you in?"

"Art Major" Zayn answered as Harry nodded "do you have classes for the day?" Harry shyly asked "Not that I know of" Zayn replied "why?" Zayn added as Harry smiled a little "Um...how long have you been here in New York?"

"Couple of years....why?"

"Can you show me around? Like....tour me?" Harry asked as Zayn grinned "Sure.."

Harry was glad that Zayn's there to tour him in New York. He's been here for a couple of weeks but he never got out from the Uni. He wanted to take a stroll at the city but he doesn't know anyone who could do that for him. Sure, he can take John with him but he wanted someone who he can interact to, as a friend.

After Harry showered and got dressed, he smiled at Zayn who's waiting for him at the door "Okay Zayn...I want you to know that John, the man outside, will be with us for the whole trip..." Harry said "Um....Louis said that he's your bodyguard? Are you a celebrity or something?" Zayn asked as Harry's mouth hanged opened and his eyes widened.

Not this question again.

Harry swallowed thickly and looked at Zayn "I have something to tell you...." Harry started as Zayn listened "Um.....Louis already knows this and I guess letting you know is okay too since....I think you're a nice guy" Harry said as Zayn crossed his arms on his chest "Let me know.....what?" Zayn asked as Harry looked at his hazel colored eyes and took a deep breath

"I'm a Prince, Zayn"

//A/N: Whooooaaa hold up! Harry told Zayn he's a prince! Woooow Harry, the trust! aaahhhhh! Okay, I sense Zarry date! Lol!

Spread love and not hate!