Chapter 20

Harry's angry and frustrated! Zayn left! Just like that!

Harry groaned and sat on his bed and buried his head on his pillow and screamed, venting out his emotions.

Why does Zayn keeps on hurting him?

Why does Harry keeps on chasing him?

Because you love him, that's why!

After venting out his emotions, he removed the pillow and took a deep breath "Harry?" Harry's head shot up as he looked at the door seeing Louis "Are....you okay?" He asked as Harry sat on the bed and shook his head "Lou....I don't know why he keeps on hurting me....I don't know why.....I keep on chasing him.....keep on wanting him" Harry said as his eyes began to sting, he can't cry again!

He'd been crying nonstop since he knew Zayn was a security.

"Aww babe...." Louis sat beside Harry as Harry leaned his head on Louis's shoulder "I just fell inlove Lou....and this happened...." Harry sniffed "In love, being hurt is inevitable...." Louis said as Harry wiped his snot "I'm sorry this happened to you, Harry...." Louis put his hand on Harry's shoulder and comforted him "You'll get over Zayn....if he'll keep on hurting you.....its just means, he doesn't deserve you..." Louis said as Harry's eyes teared up "I love him so much...." Harry cried as Louis didn't do anything but let him cry—to let Zayn out of his system.

Harry went on with his life. He can't keep on moping around just because Zayn left. Sure, he's heartbroken, very heartbroken but he can't be like that forever. In order to forget the pain, Harry focused himself on studying hard, acing his grades and be the best in his subjects.

Harry did aced his exams and passed all his subjects. Final exams had just finished and him and Louis are finally free from the struggles and studying.

"Harry....lets go have some fun! Exams are finally over!" Louis said as Harry pouted "I don't want to go Lou. I want to rest" Harry plopped on his bed "So, what's your plan this break?" Louis asked as he sat beside Harry on his bed "Maybe I'll just go home and spend my time there...." Harry answered "Are you sure? You can come with and Liam at his hometown...." Louis responded as Harry got up and sat on his bed "Liam's hometown?" Harry tilted his head to the side "Well...." Louis rubbed his nape ".....I'm meeting Liam's parents..." Louis shyly said as Harry grinned

"Whoooaa! That's amazing Lou! You both are going strong! I'm jealous...." Harry said as Louis smiled "Don't worry Babe, you'll found someone...." Louis patted Harry's back. After their talk, Harry packed his bags for his vacation at his home. After packing, Harry bid goodbye to Louis and Liam and went on his way.

After hours of flight, Harry is finally home to River Tees.

His parents didn't expected that he'll be home. They thought that he'll be staying at New York for his vacation. But his parents are glad that he's home.

"Harry....why aren't you eating?" Anne asked as they were having lunch as complete family. Well, not really complete since Gemma wasn't there but still, they are complete.

Harry looked at his Mum "I'm not that hungry" Harry responded as he put down his fork and knife "You barely eaten anything since you got back here.....what's wrong?" Harry sighed as he shook his head "Nothing's wrong Mum....I'm just tired from the flight.....that's all" Harry responded as Anne looked at Des.

She put her hand on Des's arm "I think we should tell him...." Anne whispered as Des stared at her and look at Harry "......what's that?" Harry asked as Des sighed and took a deep breath "Harry.....it's about Zayn" and when Harry heard Zayn's name, Harry stood and looked at his parents "I think I'm done here....I'll go back to my room..." Harry said as he spun around and left the table.

As Harry was in his room, he shut the door and leaned his back on it. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes, composing his self. He can't be thinking of Zayn now. He'd tried so hard to forget about him and just hearing his name, everything came back.

He remembered the day he met Zayn at the party, on how his beautiful eyes light up seeing Harry. He also remembered the times they've spent together, touring the city at New York. He remembered their first date, the first time he heard his beautiful and angelic voice. Then, he remembered their first kiss, the spark he felt when their lips touched.

Harry groaned! He should stop thinking about him!

Harry kept himself busy that day. He listened to rock music, blasting the stereos, he read books, watched reruns and even tried to paint.

But as soon as he was finished doing this things, his mind drifted back to Zayn. Harry's eyes sting as he argued himself not to cry.

He can't do this anymore! He can't stay in his room and think about Zayn!

He should get away! He should unwind and not stay on his room! So Harry stood and grabbed his coat and went to his door and exited his room.

//A/N: Aww poor baby Harry! He's in pain! Being inlove and got hurt is the worse feeling! Especially if you don't have closure to that person. Do you think Harry will still have his happily ever after?

And what happened to Zayn?

Aaahhhhhh don't be shy to comment down! Thank you! ❤️

Few chapters left before the epilogue! 🖤✨