Chapter 14

"So when are we meeting your Dad and Mum? Or the King and Queen?" Louis asked as Harry showed them to where they're staying "Dad said tonight. At the party" Harry answered as he pushed the wide doors opened and when they got inside, Louis's eyes widened with awe.

The room has a massive bed on the center, with curtains hanging on top and a lot of fluffy pillows, it has a desk beside the bed with a beautiful lamp and from across the room, there's a wide screen TV and some stacks of dvd's. It also has a balcony overlooking at the castle's Maze

"I hope you'll like your room. Liam and you can share" Harry said as Louis grinned at Liam "Look babe, its like we're on our honeymoon" Louis teased as Liam playfully rolled his eyes

"And Zayn...." Harry looked back at Zayn "Would you like to share my room?" Harry shyly asked as Zayn's eyes widened "Um......I can take the guest room, Harry" Zayn responded and Harry's smile dropped.

He was certain that Zayn would like to share rooms, he can see it his eyes "Oh" Harry uttered "Right.....I'll take you there.." Harry said but Zayn stopped him "Your maids can take me.....I'll meet up with you later at the party..." Zayn responded as Harry pouted "And I'm sure, you missed your parents....just go to them and I'll see you later..." Zayn added as Harry sighed "I guess...I'll see you later" Harry whispery said.

Zayn gave a small smile as he reached for Harry's cheek. Harry flinched when he felt Zayn's warm hand "I'll see you later, love" Zayn whispered as Harry's cheeks blushed as he felt Zayn's thumb caressed his cheek. Harry smiled widely as he nodded, after that, he face one of his maids "Please take Zayn to his room....thank you" Harry said as the maids nodded and ushered Zayn to his room.

"Well....that was sweet" Harry jumped as he saw Louis already in his side "Lou! Stop startling me!" Harry softly gasped "....yeah, he's amazing" Harry dreamily sighed "But.....its like, He's keeping something from me" Harry added as Louis raised his brow "What do you mean?"

"He won't told me the reasons why he can't date me but yet, he shows me this gentleness and care" Harry answered "We've already kissed" Harry look at Louis who gasped "You did?! That means....he likes you! But, why does he stop himself from dating you?" Louis asked as Harry pouted "That....I don't know...that's why I told you he's keeping something big...." Harry sighed "Anyway, I should meet with my parents...feel free to roam around. Just don't get lost" Harry said as Louis smiled "Sure!" Louis smiled widely as Harry left the room.

After Harry visited his parents for a little chat, Harry went back to his room.

He was gone for months and he misses his room so bad! The bed is still neatly arranged and so does everything else. Harry roamed around and smiled seeing his collection of old school music vinyls and dvd's "Someone's reminiscing" Harry jumped as he heard a thick english accent. Harry turn around and saw Zayn walking towards him "Zayn! You scared me.." Harry chuckled "How....how did you know where my room is?" Harry asked as Zayn stopped and nervously gave out a small laugh "Your maids! I asked one of them...." Zayn answered and Harry can certainly feel some hesitance in his voice "Oh...so, what are you doing here?" Harry smiled as he started to approach Zayn "Just wanna ask if you wanna take a little stroll at your marvelous and big backyard?" Harry giggled as he nodded his head.

They both walk side by side at the wide backyard of the castle as Harry took a glance at Zayn "Well, I hope you're not in awkward state with my bodyguards following us" Harry broke off the silence as Zayn look at him and traveled his eyes back at the bodyguards that's following and encircling them, Zayn chuckled "Not really..." Zayn answered as he face Harry "Um....I took you here because I need to tell you something" Zayn said as Harry listened

"Harry, I'm so glad that I met you....I've never felt this happy and I've never thought that you'll be the reason for this happiness...." Harry's cheeks blushed and his insides are exploding! Will Zayn finally date him?

"....Harry, I'm not who you think I am.." Zayn said as Harry's head tilted to the side "Huh?" Harry was confused "You may think I'm just a normal 18 year old but I'm not...." Zayn paused as he took a deep breath "...I should tell you before anyone else does.." Zayn inhaled and exhaled "Harry..." Harry waited as his heart started to beat fast "Harry.....I'm—"

"Water Lily.....you're now being called to go change for tonight's festivities" One of the bodyguards had interrupted as Harry sighed "Give me a second.." Harry responded without taking off his gaze on Zayn "Zayn....what were you saying?" Harry asked with anticipation as Zayn bit his bottom lip.

He's now contemplating whether to tell Harry the truth "Um....." Zayn fiddled with his fingers as his heart is beating like crazy on his chest ".....Harry I'm—"

"Water Lily....its time to go. Now..." the bodyguard said again as Harry groaned and rolled his eyes, he looked at the security with a glare "Fine! I'll be right there!" Harry said as he look at Zayn again "Zayn....tell me at the party okay? You should get dressed too....I'll see you" Harry smiled as he walked closer to Zayn and slowly, Harry leaned in and planted a soft kiss on Zayn's cheek. After that, Harry smiled at him with his beautiful dimples out and went towards the bodyguard that's been bugging him.

While Zayn, he put his hand where Harry kissed and his heart can't stop from beating fast.

He's falling for him and he better tell Harry the truth before he'll really get hurt.

//A/N: OOOOOHHHHH MY! What do you think Zayn's gonna say? Omy the anticipation is killing me toooo! AAHHHHH! Your hearts better be ready for the next chapter!

So guys! How do you find this chapter? Please let me know!

Spread love and not hate! ❤️✨