Chapter 15

Harry is now at the grand ballroom with his Mum and Dad and other guests.

He's now wearing his beautiful pink pastel colored tux and he's all smile. Harry then looked at his parents, he hadn't told them yet that he's inlove with a guy.

Harry went towards his dad who's seating at the center, on his throne "Dad....." Harry said as Des looked at his son "My boy! You look good tonight...are your friends here?" He asked "They'll be here.....Uh dad, I know this is not the right time to ask you this but.....what do you think of gays?" Harry asked as Des's eyes widened "Why do you ask? All of the sudden?" Des questioned as Harry gave a crooked smile "Um....." Harry nervously rubbed his nape "Because Dad, I'm gay..." Harry said without hesitation as Des's mouth hanged opened

"What?" Des whispered as Harry suddenly felt hot "I'm inlove with a guy dad! He's here with me tonight and I want to tell you before I'll introduce him to you! I'm sorry!" Harry explained without a stop, its now or never!

Anne, the Queen started to join in "Des? Harry? What's going on?" Anne asked as she looked back and forth at his son and husband "Dad?" Harry looked at Des who is now staring at the dancing crowd "I'm sorry...." Harry added as he heard his father took a deep breath and exhaled "Gemma told me...." Des started as Harry looked at him with a confused face "She told me that you might be interested in guys....." Des inhaled and exhaled again and looked at Harry "...I tried to wrap my mind around it that you might be gay...I accepted it...even though you didn't told us yet" Des gave a small smile "....its just weird hearing it from you, Harry" Des added as Anne smiled.

She finally gets what her son and husband had been talking about ".....We love you, Harry....and we accept whatever your sexuality is....." Anne said as Harry's eyes gave out tears. He went to his parents center and hugged them both "We'll support you Harry.....we don't wanna lose you" Des whispered as Harry's so grateful to have a very understanding parents.

Des was furious at first when he heard Gemma said that Harry might be gay. He doesn't want a gay son, he wants a man to help Gemma run their kingdom one day but when Gemma said "You can have a Queen since Harry's gay anyway..." Des was hurt. That was Gemma's last words before eloping. Des somehow blamed himself why Harry turned out to be gay, he feels responsible because he imprisoned Harry inside the Castle and didn't get to meet people, he didn't get a chance to meet girls his age. Harry's life only revolves inside the castle with his books, stacks of movies and his musical instruments. Anne and Des talked about it and he prepared himself for Harry to tell him his sexuality and hearing it now, he didn't know it stings his heart a little but nontheless, he accepts him because he doesn't want to lose him if he didn't.

The Styles' were having a moment when one of the Kings guards cleared a throat and grabbed the royal's attention.

Harry let go of his parents and went to his seat, which is beside the Queen "Your Royal Highness, Water Lily's friends just arrived the area..." the guard said as Harry grinned at his parents "Well then, lets meet them!" Des said as he stood and offered his hand to his wife as Anne took it. Harry stood and led his parents to his friends.

The people at the ballroom began to make way for the King and Queen as Harry's friends met them at the center of the dance floor "Harry!" Harry smiled as he saw Louis with Liam wearing their black tux "Lou! Liam!" Harry called as they both walked towards the Royals and when Louis saw the King and Queen, his breathing hitches as he immediately bowed down "Your majesty...." Louis said as The Queen giggled "He's cute..." Anne said to Harry "We don't actually do bows, son" Des said as Louis stood straight "Mum, Dad, this is Liam and Louis....friends from college" Harry introduced as Louis smiled "Louis Tomlinson, Your Royal highness" Louis said as he offered his hand to shake "Nice meeting you, Louis" Des said as he shake his hand and after that Lets go

"Its an honor meeting you, Your royal highness.." Liam said as Des and him shook hands too and after that, Des looked at Louis and Liam "So....which one of you my son is inlove with?" Des asked as Harry chuckled "He's not yet here, Dad....." Harry paused and looked at his friends "....Where is Zayn?" He asked as Louis shrugged and within seconds— "Sorry I'm late..." Harry spun around and saw Zayn wearing a beautiful silky black tux with his hair in quiff and he looks so beautiful "Zayn!" Harry called as he look at his parents and smiled.

Harry pulled Zayn besided him "Mum and Dad, this is Zayn Malik...." Harry said as he take hold of Zayn's hand "The guy I talked to you about..." Harry added as Zayn's heart wanted to burst out of his chest! He's in front of Harry's parents! The King and Queen!

Des looked at Zayn with wide eyes as he looked at Harry and back at Zayn. As for Zayn, he can't even look at the King straight into his eyes "This....man?" Des asked as Harry nodded his head and he can feel Zayn's body stiffen beside him "Yes! We met at college....we've been hanging out a lot and eventually became friends and I fell for him..." Harry said as Zayn's ears perked

Harry fell for him?

He feels the same way!

Zayn looked at Harry as he was smiling at him with full fondness. The King cleared his throat "Well.....Nice meeting you Zayn...." Des held out a hand for Zayn to shake as Zayn awkwardly took it and gave a it shake and after that, they let go ".....enjoy the party" Des added as he and Anne went back to their thrones leaving Harry with his friends.

//A/N: ANNA OUP—
Harry had fallen inlove with zayn! Whoaaaaa I can't! This is toooo sappy! Hahahahaahha okay now both Zayn and Harry are inlove but what's stopping Zayn tho? Hmmmm...okay, ready your beautiful hearts for the next chapter! 😅

Zayn! What really are you? 😂

Thank you guys for the reads, comments and votes! This au already surpassed 5OO reads! Aaahhhh you guys are awesome! ❤️

Spread love and not hate!