Chapter 9

"You think? You're not sure?" Louis asked looking at Harry with confusion.

Harry groaned "I don't know! All I know is, he's gentle, kind and he always listens to me! He also has this beautiful olive skin and those eyes....those gorgeous hazel eyes.....that I can get lost in them..." Harry dreamily sighed as Louis snapped his fingers in front of him as Harry blinked and shyly smiled "Sorry!" Harry softly apologized as he got lost dreaming about Zayn

"Okay....so if you like him, why not ask him out?" Louis asked as Harry thinks "Do you think he'll go out with me?" Harry concernedly asked as Louis studied his face "Of course! Look how beautiful you are!" Louis answered as Harry blushed "Okay! I'm gonna ask him out!" Harry sternly said as Louis cheered. Louis is such a cupid!

After their talk, Harry asked John to go with him to Zayn's department because he'll be asking Zayn for a date.

Harry's all excited and giddy and he can feel butterflies flopping their wings inside his stomach. As Harry's now at Zayn's department, he sat at the empty bench and waited for Zayn to finish his classes.

After an hour of waiting, Zayn's classes finally finished and Harry's already bored at the bench. When Zayn got out from his class, he saw John at the pillar of their department's entrance. Zayn raised his brows as he went to him "Hey?" Zayn greeted as John looked at him "Water Lily's waiting" John said as Zayn looked at him with confusion but he looked around and his eyes stopped at the bench. Zayn approaches Harry at the bench and when he got there, he was listening to music with his eyes closed "Harry...." Zayn mumbled as he went towards him and sat beside him that jolted Harry awake.

As Harry saw Zayn's face, he removes his earphones and looked at Zayn with a full smile "Hi!" Harry greeted as Zayn gave a small smile "You've been waiting for me? For an hour?" Zayn asked as Harry giggled "Yeah...."

"Um....do you need something?" Zayn asked as Harry shyly smiled and nodded. He took a deep breath and looked at Zayn's eyes "Zayn....would you....like to go...." Harry took another breath "....would you like to go out with me?" Harry asked without hesitation as Zayn's eyes widened and his heart started to beat fast, like he'd just run a marathon.

Zayn stared at Harry as Harry's waiting for his response. Zayn also looked at John, if he heard what Harry said but John was just looking straight ahead.

Zayn looked back at Harry "So?" Harry asked as his round green eyes looks at him intently. Zayn doesn't know what to say. This beautiful prince is asking him on a date! He'll be the luckiest man on earth because a royal just asked him out but he can't! Their status in life are very far from each other and Zayn just can't date him! He's a prince!

Zayn gave a small smile as he reached for Harry's hand as he felt Harry stiffened from his touch "Harry....listen...." Zayn started as he held Harry's hand tighter "I really....really want to date you but...." Zayn paused, this will totally hurt Harry "....but we can't" Zayn added as Harry's smiling face faded and turned into a frown "What? Why?" Harry asked and almost to a whine as Zayn licked his lips and sighed "You're a prince and I'm just.....me" Zayn responded as Harry shook his head "I don't care! I don't care if you're just a college student! I want to date you! I want to get to know you better...intimately!" Harry said as Zayn let go of his hand

"I'm sorry Harry....we just can't" Zayn said as he stood and looked at Harry's hurt expression "There a lot of reasons why we can't okay?" Zayn added "Tell me those reasons then! So that I'll understand!" Harry stubbornly said as Zayn closed his eyes and took a deep breath and after that, he opened them "Sorry. I can't...." Zayn answered as he started to leave, leaving Harry hurt and broken.

Harry went back to his dorm in pain. The first boy he asked for a date turned him down. Harry's self esteem just got broken down. Maybe Zayn doesn't like Harry that much. But Zayn did say that he wanted to date him but he won't because of some reasons. As Harry opened the door, he went to his bed and lied down. He wanted to cry. This is worst than breaking up, even though Harry hadn't experience it yet.

"Oi you're here!" Louis said as he went to Harry and sat at the edge of his bed "So....how did it go? When will you go out?" Louis excitedly asked as Harry buried his head on his pillows and his shoulders began to shake and that startled Louis "Oh shit! Are you crying?!" Louis asked as Harry didn't answer as Louis can now hear soft sobs "Oh no! He turned you down?" Louis softly asked as Harry slowly sat on his bed and looked at Louis with tears in his eyes "Oh Harry...."

"....he said NO!" Harry cried as he sniffed "Is something wrong with me? Am I ugly?" Harry asked Louis as he shook his head "No! No! You're very beautiful Harry...maybe Zayn has reasons why he can't date you..." Louis comforted "Yeah! He said that! He said that...." Harry sniffed "....there are many reasons why he won't date me!" Harry's voice cracking as Louis pulled him into a hug and Harry cried on his shoulders "Harry, you need to stop crying lad. Maybe Zayn doesn't want your friendship to get ruined....maybe your friendship is more important..." Louis said as Harry sniffed some more.

Harry then removed himself from Louis as he wiped his tears and snot using the sleeve of his sweater "You think so?" Harry asked as Louis shrugged "That's a possibility" Louis answered "But....but he told he really likes me and want to date me too but he won't..." Harry said as he can feel his tears again "Harry, its Zayn's decision...you should respect that" Louis said as he put his hand on the back of Harry and rubbed it in circle.

Harry should respect Zayn's decision but he won't give up on him.

He'll try to ask him out again.

//A/N: Aww, poor baby Harry! Zayn turned him down! You guys have any guesses why Zayn won't date Harry? And Louis! Get me a friend like Louis fucking Tomlinson! He is sooooo supportive, comfortive and a friend we all need! I love Louis!

Thank you guys for reading! And for those people who gave positive comments, THANK YOUUUU! I love you guys! ❤️

Also, shoutout to this babe:

Thank you for loving this and I love you too! ❤️❤️❤️

Spread love and not hate!