PROLOGUE

In the northern side of England, you can see vast waters and number of humongous trees but aside from those scary looking nature, there's a country called River Tees.

It's a small nation which ruled by a humble and generous King, Des Styles. The people love the Styles. They're good people and always put the needs of others first.

Des Styles is married to Anne and has two beautiful children: Gemma and Harry. His children are very well protected by his number of well trained securities. Gemma was next in line of the throne but Gemma didn't want the throne, she wanted a life out of the castle. She wanted to become an artist and that's why she'd elope with her boyfriend she'd met at some art fare.

Gemma's now a free bird.

She live by her own rules and handles her own life. She has her own small gallery now with her boyfriend. Des was devastated when Gemma eloped. He has high expectations from his daughter and now, all was left was Harry. His well behaved and well mannered son. Knowing that Gemma eloped, Des lessen his strictness when it comes to Harry. He doesn't want another of his child gone. So when Harry asked if he could go to New York to study college, Des was troubled.

"New York? That's too far isn't?" Des asked as Harry just shrugged "Does it matter? I mean....New York has the most prestigious University that caters the Major I want!" Harry responded as Des got quiet.

He's thinking if he'll let Harry go to New York.

As Harry saw that his father got quiet, Harry looked at his Mum "Mum! Please?" Harry pleaded as Anne look at Des "Dear?" Anne asked her husband as Des looked at his wife "I think......I think New York is fine" Des said  not leaving Anne's eyes as the Queen gave a small smile. She knows very well that he doesn't want Harry to go but because of what happened to Gemma, he let Him "Yes!" Harry cheered as the couple looked at him "Mum! Dad! Thank you!" Harry said as he approached his parents and gave them both a big hug and after Harry lets go, Des cleared his throat and Harry stood in front of them "Now, I want to put some rules: You'll have security watch over you, 24/7...." Harry rolled his eyes at that rule ".......you'll have to call me at once you've landed on New York and I want you to behave when you're there. I want you to study.....not goof around" Des said as Harry nodded his head many times "Yes yes! I will study! I already process my enrollment online" Harry answered "Okay....I trust you, son" Des gave a smile as Harry jumped again and hugged his father "Thank you Dad!" Harry said again.

After his conversation with his parents, Harry started packing his things. He put all his things from different bags. Even his maids offered some help but Harry declined them.

After packing everything, Harry looked at 4 large suitcases and smile—New York, I'm ready for you!

//A/N: Yey! Prologues up and what do you guys think? I know...its short. Anyway, thank you for reading and don't forget to comment and favorite!

P.S this story isn't similar to My Royal Highness, trust me, its verry different.

Spread love and not hate! 🌸