Chapter 3

Louis brought Harry to the Gamma Pi house, of course with John trailing behind. Louis protested that John shouldn't be there because its a party and he can't have John ruin Harry's fun but Harry insisted because whatever he'll do to run away from John, he'll still find him so Louis had no choice but to bring him along.

Harry's all giddy and excited. He'd never experience party at a frat house. He'd only seen them in movies and Harry find it....fun.

As they're nearing the house, Harry saw dancing colored lights from the inside and muffled sounds can be heard from the outside. They approached the porch and Louis smiled widely at Harry "Ready?" Louis asked and past his eyes to John who's at the pillar from the porch, looking around. What a pro. Louis thought.

Louis went back to Harry "Yes. I'm ready!" Harry answered as Louis looked at the door and knocked. As soon as Louis knocked, the door opened as the music came blaring out of the door "Hey hey Lou!" Louis was greeted by a buff guy with brown hair and has a gentle face. He's holding a red cup and wearing a jersey shirt "Hey Liam! I brought a friend!" Louis said as Liam looked at Harry "Oh hey, Liam Payne!" Liam said as he widely open the door "Harry....Harry Styles!" Harry answered back as Liam grinned "Welcome to Gamma Pi! Come in!" Liam said as Both Harry and Louis went inside.

The inside is even more noisy. A lot of people dancing and passing on red cups "Your bodyguard will be okay outside?" Louis asked as Harry nodded "He'll be there when I'll need him" Harry answered as Louis pulled him towards the keg station "Now....have you drink beer before?" Louis asked as Harry's face obviously says it all, he can see a big question mark written all over his face "Bet you hadn't..." Louis said as grabbed two red cups and filled it up with beer and gave one cup to Harry "Now, drink it slowly okay? So that you won't get drunk easily" Louis advised as Harry put the cup on the tip of his nose and giving it a smell. Harry's face cringe when smelled an awful aroma. Louis chuckled "You'll get to used to it" Louis said as Harry gave a small smile and looked at the cup "Drink up!" Louis said as he gently bumped his cup to Harry's.

Harry took a taste at his drink and not bad, tasted like salt that is mix with something else. Louis then cheered "Your first ever Beer! Whohoo!" Louis shouted as Harry laughed.

Cup by cup later, Harry's vision began to blur. He'd been drinking, dancing to random people and just having fun when he suddenly felt a little lightheaded.

Harry went towards the kitchen part of the house as he massage his temples with a grunt. After that, he leaned his back on the fridge and sat at the tiled floor. Harry feels like passing out when he saw a shadow beside him "Here....drink this..." Harry's ears perked hearing a thick accent.

Harry looked up and saw a guy looking down at him and handing him a water bottle. Harry squinted his eyes as his blurry vision became clear again and this time, he has the clear vision of the guy and wow, he has this beautiful golden eyes, olive skin, and has beautiful white teeth, smiling at Harry. Harry grabbed the water bottle and opened it.

He drank the whole bottle and after that, closed it. He looked up to the guy again "Thank you..." Harry said as he slowly pulled himself up to stand. The guy was kind enough to help Harry stand by holding him from his elbow. Harry settled his self at the kitchen counter and look at the guy and his breathing hitched when he saw how beautiful he is with his thick eyebrows, long lashes, cheekbones and those pink plump lips. Harry's heart skipped right there "Hey....I'm Zayn" The guy introduced as Harry didn't answered right away because he's too mesmerized "And judging from your look, you can't hold your alcohol well" Zayn added as Harry blinked his eyes

"Are you here with someone?" Zayn asked looking around as Harry shook his head "I don't know where he is.." Harry answered confusedly "Okay....I'll take you home..." Zayn replied as Harry's eyes widened "What? No! I'll go....I'll go find Louis" Harry answered almost in a defensive way as he look at Zayn weirdly.

They've just met and offered Harry a ride home, is this his way of hitting on him? Harry started to move his legs as he walked to go find Louis but his body isn't cooperating since he's walking zigzag.

Harry went to the dance floor to look for Louis and found him dancing with Liam. They're not just dancing, more like, they're grinding "Lou!" Harry called but the music is too loud so Harry decided to go to him. Harry walked his way to the sea of people as they kept on dancing. Harry has now has a hard time breathing because when he reached the center of the dance floor, the people began to crowd him.

Harry tried his best to get out, to reach for Louis but everything went black as Harry's face got hit by the elbow from one of the dancing people.

//A/N: Oh my! Zarry finally meets! Aaahhhhh beautiful golden eyed boy, Zayn! Kyaaaa! Lilo my heart! Its too early to be grinding! Lol!

And can you imagine Harry being all drunk and dancy? And Zayn being the protector? Aaahhhhh! ❤️❤️❤️

What do you guys think soooooo far?

Thank you for the faves and comments! Especialky you spero_ambrosia I LOOOVE YOU! 😘❤️❤️

Spread love and not hate!