Chapter 19

"You'll be okay to take him back to our dorm right?" Louis asked as they're now walking towards the car "Where are you going?" Zayn asked as he held Harry tight making sure not to drop him "I'll be at Liam's....you can take care of him, right?" Louis answered as Zayn nodded.

And before Louis left, he smiled sadly at Zayn "He loves you so much, Zayn" Zayn stared at Louis's eyes "He loves you completely and genuinely" Louis added as he wave a hand and started to walk off.

As Louis left, Zayn looked at Harry's sleeping face and sighed "I'll take care of you.....don't worry" Zayn said as he continued to walk to the car. John opened the door for them "What happened to Water Lily?" John asked as Zayn gently put Harry inside the car "He's drunk...." Zayn answered as he stood straight and look at John "Lets go back to the dorm" Zayn added as John looked at him with pity eyes "What?" Zayn questioned as John sighed "I feel sorry for you Zayn....you love Water Lily but can't be with him...." John said as Zayn breathing hitched

"....if he means so much to you...you'll choose to give up what you have now.....right?" John asked as Zayn looked at Harry and back at John "Lets get back to the dorm...." Zayn simply answered.

When they've reached the dorm, Zayn carried Harry again back to his room as John stood at the pillar "Take care of Water Lily, I'll be here..." John said as Zayn nodded and went inside the room.

Zayn used his foot to close the door and with a bang, Harry giggled "This is so fun! Its like, I'm your wife...." Harry said as he wrapped his hands on Zayn's neck. Harry nuzzled on Zayn's neck "I love you so much Zayn.....I love you...." Harry mumbled as Zayn's heart beat quickened "I love you Zayn.....I love you..." Harry repeated as Zayn sighed.

He continued to walk to the room and he gently place Harry on his bed. Zayn was about to stand but Harry's hand won't let go of Zayn's neck. He pulled Zayn down as Zayn's entire body clashed down at Harry's. Zayn uses his arms as support to not fully crashed Harry by his weight. Harry tightened his grip on Zayn's neck as he giggled and opened his lidded eyes "Zaynieee...." Harry said as Zayn's entire body froze seeing how sexy and beautiful Harry is with his hair all over the pillows, cheeks red and lips glossy.

Harry then leaned in closer as he pressed his lips on Zayn's. Zayn stilled as he felt Harry's lips on his. Harry keeps on kissing him as Zayn restrained himself to kiss back but feeling Harry's soft lips, he can no longer contain it. Zayn closed his eyes and kissed back.

Zayn kissed him as he let Harry take him. Harry's hand then move on Zayn's shoulders as he ran his fingers on Zayn's arms. Zayn's arm then moved on top of Harry's head as he gained better access on Harry's lips.

Zayn licked Harry's upper lip as Harry opened his mouth for Zayn's tongue to enter as both of them savored each other. Harry moaned as Zayn keeps on sucking and tasting his tongue which tasted like alcohol.

Harry's hand then went down on Zayn's waist, running his fingers on his skin as Zayn was even more turned on. They keep on making out as Harry's hands went for Zayn's belt buckle and feeling his belt being removed, Zayn opened his eyes and stopped kissing Harry. Zayn was taken by the moment and suddenly he's back to reality.

A reailty that Harry's a Prince and he's the bodyguard!

"Shit!" Zayn softly gasped as he looked at Harry who's cheeks are now red "Harry....shit!" Zayn cursed as he pushed himself up, away from Harry as he stood and fix the creases on his clothes "Zayn..."

"I'm sorry Water Lily...." Zayn said as Harry's face frowned—he called me Water Lily again.

Zayn looks at him with an apologetic expression "I'm sorry...." Zayn repeated as he left Harry's room.

Harry to tried to sleep, he really did. Seeing the pain in Zayn's eyes when he left, Harry can't forget about it. When the sun was up, Harry sighed as he sat on his bed with a throbbing headache, he felt dizzy but Harry forced himself as he stood and went towards the door and opened seeing John "Good morning Harry..."

"Where's Zayn?" Harry immediately asked as John's body stilled "He left...Water Lily...." as soon John said it, Harry's eyes widened and his chest constricted "He what?!"

//A/N: AAAHHHHHHH I really thought ZARRY will finally have a smut but....Zayn's a big cockblock, am I right? LOL. Baby Harry's hurting and I can't take it! Zayn! Why did you leave? Why?!

Anyway, guys! I would like to inform you that this au is coming to an end. Few chapters left before the Epilogue! Can't thank youuuu enough for all the support you give to this AU! I loooove you guys soooo much!

Thank youuuu for the votes, reads and comments! ❤️

Spread love and not hate! 🖤✨