Chapter 6

Zayn and Harry took a little stroll at the street of their Uni because most of the museums are just a walking distance from the University.

Harry's eyes sparkles seeing all the beautiful boutiques and branded shops "Where are we going?" Harry excitedly asked as Zayn grinned "I'll take you to see some paintings!" Zayn said as Harry squealed "Okay, I'm excited!" Harry responded as they continued to stroll.

After a minute of walking, Zayn stopped and Harry stopped too "We're here?" Harry asked with a smile as Zayn nodded "We're here!" Zayn responded as he pointed at the sign "Neue Gallerie!" Zayn added as Harry's eyes twinkled "Lets go!" Harry excitedly pulled Zayn inside. Once they paid their ticket, Harry and Zayn started to look at the paintings while getting to know each other "So.....you like to paint?" Harry asked as Zayn looked at Harry "How can you tell?" Zayn asked back as Harry gave a chuckle "Your hands" Harry then looked at Zayn's hands.

Zayn then raised his hand and looked at them "I can't help but noticed that you're hands are kind of rough?" Harry questioned as Zayn smiled "Really?" Zayn said as he moved his fingers "May I?" Harry asked as Zayn's golden eyes looked at Harry's. Zayn raised his brows "Sure.....I guess..." Zayn answered confused as Harry take Zayn's hand on his as he examined Zayn's palm.

And when Zayn felt Harry's soft hands, his soft and delicate finger running on his palms, his heart skipped a beat!

As Harry examined Zayn's palm, Zayn can't help but stared at Harry. He has this beautiful round green eyes, has this pointy nose, beautiful porcelain white skin and his lips, Zayn's eyes stared at Harry's pink and perfectly shaped lips. Zayn's heart started to beat fast as he realized how beautiful Harry is

"I can say, you're a great artist!" Harry said as he looked at Zayn with a smile. Zayn immediately averted his gaze away from Harry's as he gently removed his hand away "Uh I guess.." Zayn said as he rubbed his nape "Lets go to the next painting!" Harry excitedly said as Zayn nodded. Painting after painting, Harry's enjoying looking at the beautiful pictures with posh and golden frames while enjoying talking to Zayn or getting to know him better, but for Zayn, he can't help but to look at him all fondly—what is this feeling?!

"Wow, that was fun!" Harry said as they're now exiting the museum. Harry and Zayn walked in the street, looking for some more shops to go to when Harry's tummy growled "Oops! I'm hungry...." Harry said as Zayn smiled "Lets eat then" Zayn answered as They continued to walk and when they made another turn, Harry squealed "Pizza! Pizza!" Harry said as he take hold of Zayn's elbow and excitedly jumped.

Zayn looks at Harry with fondness, some may find Harry irritating because of the way he acted but for him, Harry's adorable and he finds him cute "Okay calm down Love, we'll get pizza" Zayn said as Harry stopped jumping and looked at Zayn with wide eyes "What?" Zayn asked as Harry gave a shy smile "Nothing...." Harry softly answered as he walked first.

Truth is, Harry stopped jumping because he felt his heart skipped when Zayn called him Love. It gave him a giddy feeling.

As they've reached the pizza place, Zayn and Harry ordered and after their orders are served, they began to eat

"So....Louis told me you're a music major" Zayn started as Harry smiled as he took a bite on his pizza "Uhuh...." he answered as he chewed and after that, he swallowed "And what's your major again...?" Harry asked back as he forgot what Zayn's major is, even though he is sure he asked him this morning.

Zayn was confused at first since he already told Harry what his major is but he shrugged it off and simply showed his hand to Harry and wiggled his fingers "Art Major" Zayn answered as Harry's eyes widened "I knew it! I knew you're an artist!" Harry exclaimed as Zayn gave a snicker "Wow....I like to see your works sometime!" Harry added as he took another bite of his pizza piece "No problem. And I want you to sing for me sometime" Zayn said wiggling his eyebrows as Harry can't help but blushed. He averted his gaze away from Zayn as he cleared his throat and continued to eat in silence.

After eating their pizza, Harry and Zayn split the bill and left the pizza place. They're now walking until Harry saw a park "Wanna take a stroll?" Harry asked as Zayn hummed a yeah. They walk side by side as Zayn took a glanced at Harry as he can't stop admiring him. He's so beautiful "Harreh?" Zayn called as Harry looked at him with a big smile "Yeah?"

"Um....about earlier, I asked if I can hear you sing sometime...you didn't answer...did I upset you?" Zayn asked as Harry immediately averted his gaze away from Zayn as his heart beat quickened "Um....you didn't do anything wrong...I'm just not use to people listening to me sing...." Harry answered as Zayn understands "When you are back home, at your royal palace or castle, weren't you singing for your people? Or when at party's?" Zayn asked as Harry shrugged "I don't actually.....get out during events...." Harry answered "Wanna take a sit?" Zayn asked as he saw an empty bench "Sure...." Harry said as they took their sits "I always wonder what it feels like to be a royalty" Zayn started as Harry chuckled "Trust me, you don't want to be it" Harry said as Zayn titled his head to the side "Why so?"

"You can't do things freely! You can't get out without guards trailing behind you...." Harry sighed "....I'm so thankful you're here with me today Zayn.." Harry added as Zayn smiled "You're welcome Harry....I'm glad I've met you too..." Zayn responded as Harry smiled widely.

After their bonding at the park, Zayn and Harry went grocery shopping or like junk food shopping because Harry said that he doesn't ate chips because the King prohibits it so Zayn spoiled Harry as he lets him picked out the chips and after that, they went back to the dorm.

Harry stopped Zayn as they're nearing the entrance "Zayn! I can't pass through the door....John will see me!" Harry gasped as Zayn facepalmed "Right! Um...." Zayn thought as Harry looked at him with nervous expression "I know! I'll help you pass through the window and then, I'll bring the grocery bags to you!" Zayn explained as Harry nodded. Both of them went around the building and by the bushes towards Harry's window.

Harry let go of the bags and looked at the bush "Okay....so Um....I think I can't climbed up..." Harry said as Zayn grinned "Don't worry......climbed up to me" Zayn suggested as he let go of the bags and crouched down. Zayn patted his shoulders indicating Harry to climbed up his shoulders "I may be heavy because of the pizza we've ate..." Harry teased as Zayn chuckled "Promise, I can take you....hop on" Zayn answered as Harry bit his bottom lip and nodded.

//A/N: Aww, first Zarry "date" on museums and park. Aaahhhhh I love it! What do you guys think so far? I loooove how Zayn's a gentleman. Someone give me a Zayn! 😭

Thank you guys for the positive feedback! You guys are awesome! I'm seriously smiling right now reading your comments. Aaahhhhh ❤️

Spread love and not hate!