Chapter 11

Harry and Zayn are now at a black and expensive looking car. Harry said that John rented them this car for tonight because tonight is special.

Harry and Zayn talked about a lot of things inside the car and only stopped when the car halted "Water Lily, we are here...." John called out from the passenger's seat as Harry squealed "We are here!" Harry excitedly said as Zayn chuckled "I heard..." Zayn responded as John got out first and checked the premises and after checking the area, he opened the door for Harry and Zayn as both of them got out of the car.

As soon as they're out, Zayn's eyes widened seeing that they're at the side of the road near a cliff "Harry.....why did you take me here?" Zayn asked as Harry chuckled and held Zayn's hand "You'll love it here! Come on!" Harry said as he pulled Zayn towards the cliff. Once they're near the cliff, Zayn saw a picnic basket, a blanket and a guitar "Whoaaa.." Zayn was surprised as Harry grinned "Look over there!" Harry pointed as Zayn looked ahead and saw at the bottom of the cliff is an overlooking at the beautiful city of New York.

The scenery was breathtaking.

Zayn look at Harry and smiled "You really thought this through, huh?" Zayn said as Harry gave out a blush and nodded "I want this to be special" Harry softly said.

After looking at the city lights, Harry pulled Zayn towards the picnic blanket. Harry opened the basket and laid out the food "I hope you like McDonald's" Harry giggled "McDonald's? Why?" Zayn asked as he grabbed a fry "I never tasted fast food before so I want to eat my first fast food with you....so that it will be memorable" Harry smiled as Zayn's heart just melted on how adorable he is.

They both started eating as Harry started to speak "Thank you for agreeing with this date" Harry started as Zayn smiled "And come to think of it, I kinda sounded desperate" Harry added with a chuckle "Well for me, its sweet....I um...I like you too Harry...very much but there are reasons why we can't go any further...." Zayn replied as Harry put down the burger he was eating "....why can't you tell me those reasons? I'm sure we can work it out" Harry said as Zayn gave a small smile and put his hand on Harry's cheek, caressing it gently "It's not that easy Love" Zayn responded as he let go of Harry's cheek and looked at the city lights.

Harry is now not in the mood to finish his burger. He sighed as he sat crossed legged and averted his gaze from the city lights. Zayn noticed the change of mood so he thought of lighting up the situation.

He put out down his burger and grabbed the guitar that Harry brought. He adjusted the chords and started to strum.

Harry took a glance at Zayn and saw him playing the guitar "as if.....the whole world was watching...I'd still dance with you..." Zayn started to sing as Harry's breathing hitched hearing his beautiful and soothing voice. Harry face Zayn as Zayn continued to play "....drive highways and byways to be there with you....." Harry's heart melted as Zayn sang Niall Horan's This Town "....over and over the only truth...." Zayn looks at Harry "....everything comes back to you..." Zayn sang as Harry's heartbeat quickened and his tummy feel all the butterflies flying all around inside his stomach

"You........still make me nervous when you walk in the room..." Zayn breathes "...them butterflies they come alive when I'm next to you..." Harry can't help but blushed, the lyrics embodies him "over and over the only truth....." Zayn paused as he gave his sweetest smile to Harry "Everything comes back to you...." Zayn softly said as Harry shivers.

Zayn's making him fall for him.....hard!

After Zayn sang, he let go of the guitar and smiled at Harry "I didn't know you can sing! Like, really sing!" Harry softly applauded as Zayn shyly smiled "Not really....I mean, I like to sing too but I love painting more.." Zayn replied as he grabbed the guitar and handed it to Harry. Harry gave him a confused look "What?" Harry asked as Zayn chuckled "I want to hear you sing...." Zayn said as Harry's insides churn "Sing? Me?" Harry nervously asked as Zayn nodded and pushed the guitar to Harry. Harry grabbed the guitar and looked at it with horror "Um.....I don't usually sing..."

"Come on Harry. Just one song....for me" Zayn said as Harry looks at Zayn and back at the guitar. Harry then positioned the guitar on his lap and adjusted the chords and after adjusting everything, he started to strum "...And oh we started...with two hearts in one home..." Harry started to sing as Zayn listens intently "....It's hard when we argue....we're both stubborn, I know..." Harry breathes "but oh......Sweet creature, sweet creature.....Wherever I go, you bring me home.." and hearing Harry's beautiful voice, Zayn can't deny that he's slowly falling for Harry.

He knows its wrong but this is what he feels. The feeling of love. They may have known each other for only weeks but those weeks, Zayn felt connected to him and Harry is not a hard person to love. He's kind, compassionate and so humble to other people, even though he's a prince.

".....Sweet creature, sweet creature. When I run out of road.....you bring me home.." Harry finished as he shyly looked at Zayn "Wow....." Zayn said in astonishment as he stared at Harry. He has a very beautiful voice "...you wrote that?" Zayn asked as Harry nodded "It's not yet finish..."

"It was beautiful Harry....like....how Beautiful you are.." Zayn piped in as Harry's cheeks blushed and his heart wanted to jump out of his ribcage. Harry was speechless.

Speechless because from that moment on, Harry is positive that he had fallen....inlove.

//A/N: Aaahhhhhh seriously guys! I looooove this chapter! I can only imagine the scenery, its sooooo sweet and romantic! And Imagine Zayn singing This town while looking fondly at Harry! My hearts gonna burst of too much romantic feelings! Aaaahhhhhh! And imagine Zayn smiling listening to Harry's beautiful voice singing sweet creature. Aaahhhhhhh! Okay! I need to stop squealing on my own writing! Haha!

How did you guys find their first date? Romantic? Not? Don't be shy to give feedback! Thank youuuu ❤️