EPILOGUE

Zayn and Harry went back to New York.

Harry continued his studies while Zayn started working at the Mural art company as a designer. His art was recognized by the company and automatically gave Zayn a project. Zayn can now provide for his Family and even rented an apartment, good enough for him and Harry to stay and they've practiced leaving in together.

Harry was so happy that finally, he got Zayn and they love each other so much. Harry remembered the moment that Zayn told him that he wanted to live in together, he didn't contain his happiness as he kissed him and ended up having sex on his dorm room Bed—good thing Louis wasn't there. Harry also thinks that he's Zayn's wife since Zayn had been so gentle, caring and he treats Harry like a prince. Everything was perfect. Both of them are in bliss and both of them promised that they'll make their relationship work because after all, Zayn is just a commoner and Harry's a prince and soon to be King.

Even though Harry is the Prince and has all the wealth, Zayn was the one who provides. They once argued about money since Harry wanted to pay the rent but Zayn told him NO. Zayn wanted to be the one who'll take care of things. Harry was sulking after that but he understands since Zayn wanted to be the Man of the house. Harry gave in and lets Zayn pay all the needed expenses and Harry vowed that after he'll finish school, he'll be the one to take care of Zayn too, and the whole kingdom of River Tees.

Harry graduated at NYU and the King and Queen was so happy. Finally, after all of Harry's hard work, it finally paid off! He graduated along side his two bestfriends: Louis and Liam. Harry decided to held a little party at the Kingdom so on the next day after graduation, Harry brought his bestfriends and Zayn to River Tees to celebrate. The entire kingdom celebrated and the king finally introduced Harry to the people as his successor and the people cheered, including Zayn's family.

The party was on going when Zayn brought Harry at the balcony, holding his hand tightly "Zaynie! What are we doing here?" Harry asked partly giggling. Zayn smiled as he Surprisingly gave Harry a rose. Harry's eyes widened and his heart melted "Aww, thank you, babe...." Harry said as he grabbed the rose. Zayn must have prepared another date because he's giving Harry a beautiful white rose "Let me guess, you're gonna surprised me with something" Harry said as Zayn chuckled and shrugged "Maybe...." He answered as Harry crossed his arms on his chest "What are you up to now, Mr Zayn Malik?" Harry smirked as Zayn took a deep breath "Close your eyes..." Zayn said as Harry raised his brow "Okay?" Harry said before closing his eyes.

Zayn took another deep breath as he composed himself. You can do this Zayn. You've been preparing for this for a year, you can do this.

Zayn put his hand on his slacks pocket and touched the rough box. He grabbed the box and held it out, looking at the black colored box "Harreh?" Zayn whispered as Harry's eyes are still closed "Can I open them now?" Harry cutely asked as Zayn cleared his throat "Okay....open them" As Harry opened his eyes, he gasped and his insides exploded seeing Zayn kneeling in one knee holding a box in his hand "Oh my god..." Harry whispered and put his hand on his chest, where his heart is.

Zayn smiled "Harry, we've been together for three years. Our love and relationship hasn't been easy at first since I lied getting to know you—" Harry chuckled at that as tears slowly forming in his eyes as he remembered how they've met "—I'm so grateful you've still accepted me and love me again after all those hurt and the pain I've caused you...." Zayn's voice is now cracking and his eyes started to give tears too "....I love you so much, Harry! Will you make me the happiest man tonight and for the rest of my life? Will you marry me?" Zayn finally asked as Harry's heart wanted to jumped out of his ribcage.

Harry wiped his tears as he smiled fondly at Zayn. This man right here gave him happiness and genuine love and he couldn't ask for more.

"YES ZAYN! YES! I love you and yes! I will marry you!" Harry shouted as Zayn's heartbeat fast! Harry said YES! Zayn stood as he grabbed the ring from the box and grabbed Harry's hand and put the silver rose ring on his left ring finger with shakey hands. After that, Harry looked at the ring, admiring it and smiled. He looked at Zayn as Zayn kissed his lips.

"OMYGOD! Harry's engaged!" Louis shouted as both of them parted and looked inside the castle. They saw Louis and Liam, wraps around each others waist and the King and Queen smiling at them. Harry showed them his hand with the ring on it as Zayn held his waist tighter.

"I love you water Lily.." Zayn whispered as Harry looks at him and grinned and pecked Zayn's lips "I love you, too..." Harry sweetly replied as they hugged, til their hearts content.

They both didn't expect that they'll fell inlove with each other but falling inlove and being inlove is the most beautiful thing they experienced. Especially to Zayn. He tried so hard to conceal his feelings for Harry and tried not to feel something but still, love won him over that he sacrificed his job being the bodyguard just to be with him.

And Harry, he accepted Zayn again because he knows that without Zayn, his life is not the same. Zayn made him so happy that he can't easily let him go.

Because after all, love is love and love conquers all.

THE END.

//A/N: Guyssss I need tissue! Aahhhhhh I feel soooo soft and fragile writing this. I loooove happy endings! Get me a man like Zayn please! The one who provides, compremise and the one who will love you genuinely. Aaahhh I think I gave out tears, lol!

So guys! How did you find the over all story so far? Too fast? Too slow? Too sappy? Too lovey—dovey? Are you contented with the ending? Don't be shy to give feedbacks! I looove reading your comments. It puts a smile on my face. I will never stop thanking you! You guys are the best, always!

Thank you for the positive feedback and for voting! This story has now 1K reads! I'm soooo overwhelmed! Aaahhhh ❤️

I will see you guys next time on my next AU! If I'll ever published one. Sooooo, that's all for now! Love you!

Spread love and not hate! ❤️✨

— the CAT 🌻