Chapter 21

Harry walked and walked inside the castle until he made his way at the back. He never thought he'd missed this place.

Harry keeps on walking as he reached the pond. Harry looked at the ducks swimming and the light that glistens at the waters.

Harry inhaled and exhaled and closed his eyes, feeling the cold air against his skin. Harry then sat at the edge of the pond as he watched the ducks swam

"Nice view is it?" Harry's ears perked and his heartbeat quickened hearing that thick english accent. Harry slowly turn his head and his breathing hitches seeing Zayn standing on his side. Harry gulped as he slowly stood and stared at him.

After months of forgetting about him, he's now here, beside him "Hi, Harreh..." Zayn softly said as Harry's eyes widened. He can't believe he's seeing him again! Zayn gave small smile "I know....what you're thinking...." Zayn said "After all these months, why now....right?" Zayn added as Harry was speechless "I'm sorry I left, Harry" Zayn looked at his green eyes "I.....just need to fix things first before...."

"......Stop Zayn....I don't wanna hear you say it!" Harry said as Zayn closed his mouth, taken aback from Harry's response "I don't want you to say things that will lead me on......my heart can't take it anymore!" Harry said as his eyes started to tear up "you left me.....in pain....you've broke my heart, Zayn...." Harry added as he wiped his tears.

Seeing Harry cried, Zayn didn't hesitate as he grabbed Harry's hands and pulled him into a hug. Harry didn't pushed him away either because part of him, wanted Zayn, still.

Zayn hugged him tight "I'm sorry Harry....I'm so sorry...." Zayn whispered "I'm sorry that I've hurt you many times....I'm sorry I lead you on....I'm sorry that I lied being your security......" Zayn ran his hand on Harry's soft curls "......but I'm back now...." Zayn said as Harry pushed himself away from Zayn "What do you mean?" Harry softly asked as Zayn put his hand on Harry's cheek and gently caressed it and then wiped his tears "I gave up being a security.....so I can be with you....." Harry's breathing hitched hearing his words as his heart jumped ".....you gave—gave up?" Harry stuttered as Zayn smiled and leaned in closer

"......I love you, Harry.....and I can't bear to be away with you......I want to be with you.....I want to hang out with you....and spend my days with you....romantically" Zayn said as Harry's can seriously hear his own heartbeat "....I love you Harry....so much...." Zayn whispered as Harry stared at him.

He still loves him. Zayn still loves Harry.

Zayn gave up being the bodyguard just to be with Harry. Harry's mind is in highwire as he hadn't expected that Zayn will sacrifice his job for him. He really loves Harry.

"Please say something....." Zayn said as Harry swallowed hard. Just say what's in your heart Harry. Tell him the truth that you still love him "Zayn......I don't really know what to say...." Harry started as he sniffed. Zayn wiped Harry's tears from his cheeks again and settled his hands on Harry's shoulders "......I'm sorry for shouting at you like that......I was just so angry with you...."

"I understand...."

"....I still love you Zayn....I really, really do..." Zayn's heart leaped for joy ".....but I don't know if I can trust you again....maybe this time....we're okay but then...you'll leave again and......" And without finishing his sentences, Harry felt soft lips against his, stopping him from his words. Zayn kissed him! Harry's entire body just collapsed as he was taken away by Zayn's kiss.

They parted as Zayn leaned their foreheads together ".....I'm never leaving you again, Harry. And that's a promise...." Zayn whispered as Harry just wrapped his arms around Zayn's waist and leaned his head on Zayn's shoulder.

"I love you Harry Styles"

"I love you too, Zayn"

//A/N: Who else love this chapter? I mean....I love this sooooo much that my insides wanted to explode. Zayn, he gave up to be a security for Harry and that's just sweet! Aaaahhh Zayn really loves him that he's willing to sacrifice things for Harry.

Few more chapters left before epilogue!

Thank you guysss for your undying support! 🖤✨