Chapter 1

Harry just landed on JFK airport. His insides are giddy and he's so excited to stroll New York! As Harry grabbed his bags from the trolley, one of his securities wearing an over all black clothes, picked up his bags "John! I can take those!" Harry whined as John, Harry's head of security shook his head "The Prince shouldn't carry heavy things" John replied as he called the other 5 securities also wearing black all over.

Harry's mouth hanged open seeing the number of securities his father sent to look after him "What the heck?" Harry whispery gasped as he grabbed his phone and dialed his Dad's number.

On the third ring "Harry! You're already at New York?" Des cheery answered as Harry sighed "Dad! Why did you hire 6 securities? I agreed on John and Michael to watch over me, I didn't agreed on the other four!" Harry said as he's now walking towards the black car "Son, I want to keep you safe okay? John and Michael are your main securities while the other four are just look out" Des answered as Harry silently groaned "People doesn't know who I am...okay? Can you please take them back?" Harry pleaded "Nope, they stay" Des sternly said as Harry groaned "Unless you want to go back here......"

"No! Fine! Okay okay, six securities are fine with me" Harry immediately replied "Good. Take care now, Son. And remember to behave! I trust you in this Harry" Des said "Yes Dad. And don't worry, I won't break that trust" Harry calmly responded as they hang up.

Harry pocketed his phone and after that, John opened the black door from the car and waited Harry to went inside. Harry sighed "I still feel like I'm in River Tees" Harry mumbled before going inside the car.

As the car started, Harry's eyes looked out the window and he's in awe when he saw tall buildings and a lot of branded stores. Harry can't stop being in awe seeing many led lights, wide screen tv's as billboards and so many people that crowded the whole city. Harry can't contain his happiness right now.

He'd never thought that he'll be here at New York!

The car ride was filled with excitement since Harry was all giddy and so happy. When the car stopped, Harry looked at the silver colored sign of NYU at the entrance arch of the University. Harry's palms began to sweat as he finally made it to the University. A few car check from the security of the Uni and after that, they went on their way.

"Here are you schedule and dorm number..." John said as Harry face him "I thought I was the one who'll get that at the student's office?" Harry responded as John handed him a paper "Your Father prepared these for you" John replied as Harry grabbed the paper and read it "and I supposed you know where my Dorm room is?" Harry asked as John nodded "Yes, we're heading there right now" Harry rolled his eyes and deeply sighed.

This is what he hates about having securities, he can't do things on his own!

The car halted as Harry looked around "We're here..." John said to Harry. John then clicked his earpiece on his ear ".....Water Lily's getting out of the Car....check premises" John said as Harry crossed his arms on his chest. He hated his code name, Water Lily. His mother gave him that code because she said, Harry looks like a beautiful flower, like a water Lily because he has beautiful white, porcelain skin like the white petals of a Water Lily. Harry also has smooth, brown or more like caramel curls that hangs on Harry's shoulders. After he was born, his Mum called him that and up to now, at the age of 18, they're still using it and Harry got to used to it, even though he hates it.

After confirming that area of Harry's dorm is clear, John opened the car and let Harry out. Harry breathe a sigh of relief as he was waited for minutes to get out of the car. When Harry's feet touched the cement ground, he can't help but smile. He's finally here at his dorm! Harry started to walk towards the back of the car, to get his things but John stopped him "They'll take care of it" John said indicating that the other securities will bring his bags at his dorm. Harry didn't protest as he continued his way to the entrance of the dorm but John stopped him as he pulled Harry to his side and walked first to check the whole area.

As Harry was inside the dorm, he saw Other students running back and forth inside. They're all bringing their stuff inside their rooms as Harry's all happy. This is the start of college! John stopped walking as Harry looked at him "Stay here, I'll check inside" John said as he opened the door and Harry saw the door number which is 1D.

Harry looked at the paper and its his room. Harry followed John inside which made the other securities baffled "You guys! Relax!" Harry said to the securities as he went inside. Harry studied the whole room and saw that there's another bed from the corner of the room "Wow" Harry whispered "You have a roommate Harry, should we go to the Student's office and change room?" John asked as Harry shook his head "Having a roommate is fine. Take my bags inside please" Harry said as John nodded and ordered the securities to put Harry's bag on his side of the bed. After that, the securities started to dispersed the room "Positions!" John said as the securities nodded "We'll be outside Harry" John said as he exited the room and closed the door.

Harry sighed for the Nth time this day, so much for being normal.

Harry opened his suitcases and started to arrange his things. He was busy arranging his things when the door bursted open  "You fooking prick! This is my room!" Harry heard a loud voice as he look at the door and saw feathery brown hair guy with Blue eyes and he was being held by John "See! Its written in my paper!" The guy exclaimed, pushing the paper in front of John's face. John read it and after confirming, he let go of him. The guy scoffed as he stood straight and fix his shirt "What the fook was his problem?! And why is he at the front door?" The guy was talking to himself as he pulled his suitcase inside the room and when he saw Harry, he paused and stared at him.

The guy then looked at his paper again and back at Harry "Uh...you must be my roommate?" He asked as Harry nodded "Yes! Sorry....I'm Harry....Harry Styles" Harry said as he went towards the guy and offered his hand to shake. The guy shake his hand and let go "Nice meeting ya bud. I'm Louis. Tomlinson" Louis said as Harry smiled "Sorry about the man outside, he's just being cautious" Harry softly chuckled "You know the fucker?" Louis asked as Harry flinched, this guy curses....like a lot "Yeah. He's my uh....bodyguard" Harry softly said the word Bodyguard as Louis raised a brow "bodyguard? What are you? Some kind of celebrity or something?" Louis asked as he pulled his suitcase towards the empty bed "Uh its okay I got this bed....right?" Harry asked, changing the subject as Louis shrugged "Wherever's fine with me" Louis responded.

Louis is an intimidating being, Harry hopes he'll get along with him.

//A/N: Chapter 1! Larry meeting! Whoaaaaa! Welcome to New York Harry! I'll bet you'll like it there! I really looove Louis, he's a loudmouth cute little fairy! Aaahhhh!

So guys, what do you think so far?

Don't be shy to comment! Thank you! 🌻