Chapter 8

Week after week, Zayn and Harry sneaked out to hang out and John doesn't have a clue that Harry always passes through the window to spend his time with Zayn.

Harry's a little weirded out though because John usually has keen senses that even Harry's far far away, he can still feel him sneaking but this time, Harry's only a door away but John isn't alerted that he sneaks out with Zayn.

Maybe New York jet lagged John's active senses and Harry doesn't mind. He likes sneaking out with Zayn and go touring the city. They've been getting to know more and Harry's very open to Zayn, even his life inside the castle.

Zayn's also glad that Harry's been open to him. He's glad that he met Harry, a happy go lucky and quirky prince from River Tees.

As times goes by, Zayn can't deny that he's slowly developing little feelings for Harry. He can't help but like Harry's naiveness, his innocent smiles and how adorable he is every time he saw and discover new things. He also admires how intelligent Harry can be. Despite his innocent looks, Harry has the brain of an intellect. He knows a lot of things that Zayn didn't even know existed.

Zayn wants to take him out on a date but he can't.

He's a prince and Zayn is just, well, he's just Zayn.

Their worlds are total opposites.

"Hey look Zaynie!" Harry said as they were at Harry's dorm, just hanging out because Zayn's classes are later afternoon "What?" Zayn asked as Harry scooted closer to him. They're seating at Harry's bed and they're reading some vampire history which was Harry's idea because he loves to read fictions. As Harry is now shoulders to shoulders with Zayn, Zayn can't stop himself from inhaling Harry's scent. He has this sweet vanilla scent that makes Zayn weak. Harry's scent is like his kryptonite.

As Harry was busy explaining about vampires from his iPad, Zayn stared at Harry, looking how his lips moves and how his eyes sparkles with delight. Zayn's hand then went at Harry's back as he leaned his palms on the soft mattress.

He really wanted to hold Harry, feel his smooth porcelain skin on his fingertips.

Zayn's hands then slowly raised as he slowly reached out to touch Harry's soft curls. Zayn's heartbeat quickened as his hand is nearing Harry's hair. He almost touches it when the door swung open revealing Louis.

Zayn immediately put his hand down as Louis stares at them and when he saw how near they were to each other at the bed, he gave his biggest grin "Oh sorry to disturb you....." Louis said as he went towards the table and grabbed something to eat, more like, sweets. After that, Louis looked at them again as Zayn and Harry looked at him weirdly "Harry....do you want me to go so that you can have a moment with Zayn?" Louis asked as both Zayn and Harry's eyes widened "What....what are you talking about?! We're just reading!" Harry gasped and defensively answered as Louis chuckled "You're too close to be just reading" Louis smirked as Harry looked at Zayn and he hadn't realized that they're indeed too close to each other!

Zayn immediately stood and gave an awkward laugh "Louis likes to tease us Harry!" Zayn said as he looked at his phone and fake gasped "Wow....look at the time! I guess I better go!" Zayn said as Harry nodded "I'll see you!" Zayn added as he grabbed his coat and instantly left the room.

Harry sighed as he looked at Louis who's now grinning like a mad cat "What?" Harry asked with a stoic expression "Are you sure you two aren't a thing?" Louis asked as Harry deeply sighed "And I told you a hundrenth time, NO. We're just friends" Harry answered.

But deep down Harry, he's starting to like Zayn.

He has this mysterious yet open personality, he never gets tired listening to Harry's rambling about nerd stuff and plus, Zayn's really attractive. Hazel eyes, thick brows, beautiful long lashes and plump red lips like cherries, Harry's heartbeat fastens just thinking about Zayn's god like face.

"Harry!" Louis called as Harry blinked and look at him "You've spaced out! What happened?" Louis asked as Harry bit his bottom lip "I know that look..." Louis said as he sat right next to Harry ".....you're bothered. What is it?" He asked as Harry choked

"I think I like Zayn Malik"

//A/N: OHHHHHHHH Harry you soooo cute! When realization hits you like a train indeed! Lol! I loooove Louis in this story! He's soooo supportive and yeah, he plays cupid.

Thank you guys for the read, vote and comments!