Chapter 7

Harry slowly climbed up to Zayn's shoulders as he used his kneel to climbed up. Zayn grunted as Harry is no joke heavy. But he stayed still, keeping himself strong, putting all the weight on his legs as he lifted Harry up.

Harry finally reached the window and when he did, he hoisted himself up and landed on his dorm room with a loud thud "Harry?!" Louis gasped as he stood from his bed and looked at Harry with a shock expression

"What the fook?!" Louis said as he approached him and helped him up "Where have you've been? And why did you past through the window?" Louis asked. Harry was about to answer when the door opened "Harry?! I heard a thud....what was that?" John asked as he didn't hesitate to went inside and checked the whole room and the window.

Harry's eyes widened seeing that John's almost the window, oh no! He shouldn't see Zayn!

"John! Wait!" Harry shouted as John is already at the window and looked outside, checking the premises. After few seconds, John went back to look at Harry "The coast is clear....." John said as Harry gave a sigh of relief and an awkward smile "Everything alright in here?" John asked as Harry nodded many times.

"Harreh!" The three of them looked outside the door and saw Zayn with bags on his hands "Oh hey Zayn" Louis said as Harry acted surprised "Oh look.....its Zayn!" Harry said with his high pitched voice as Louis looked at him with a weird look "Uh I brought groceries....." Zayn raised the bags as John went towards him and grabbed the bags, did inspections and after clearing that there's no threat, he put it on the table "Thanks John..." Harry said as John nodded and went out to guard the door and stand beside the pillar, where he usually is.

Zayn then went inside and closed the door "Okay! Please explain something!" Louis suddenly said as Harry and Zayn looked at each other and back at Louis "Oh come on! Don't act like nothings going on!" Louis said "Why did you pass through the window? And why did you bought groceries?" Louis asked as Zayn chuckled "John didn't know that we were out that's why Harry past through there" Zayn pointed at the window "Zayn and I bought groceries! We can share!" Harry excitedly piped in as Louis grinned "Wow....look at you two......like Romeo and Juliet...running off somewhere" Louis teased as Harry's cheeks blushed "......Anyway, I better get going!" Zayn said to change the subject "Thank you again Zayn!" Harry said as Zayn smiled at him "No problem....I'll see you" Zayn answered as he wave at Louis and left.

As Zayn already left, Louis looked at Harry with a smirk "What?" Harry naively asked as he went towards the table where the groceries are "Hmmmm I smell something fishy" Louis said as he approached Harry and leaned his side on the table "What....what are you talking about?" Harry awkwardly asked "Is there something going on with you and Zayn?" And as soon as Louis asked that, Harry's heartbeat quickened as he look at Louis with wide eyes "What....why would you ask that?!" Harry gave out a soft gasped "I can feel a certain connection going on...." Louis wiggled his eyebrows as Harry huffed "Well......What about you? Huh?" Harry said as Louis raised a brow

"What? What about me?"

"Well, explain why Liam was here early in the morning? Hmmm?" Harry bantered as Louis closed his mouth and think of an explanation "He was.....just staying the night!" Louis defensively responded "Oh okay. Staying the night at your bed and he was topless....wow, that's something" Harry teased as Louis sighed "Fine! Liam and are.....are dating" Louis admitted saying the word dating quietly as Harry's lips formed into a wide smile "Oh Louis! I'm so happy for you!" Harry squealed but then stopped "But wait, you're gay?" Harry asked as Louis chuckled "Isn't it obvious?" Louis answered with a grin "Well, not likely..." Harry mumbled. Judging from Louis's face and the way he dresses, he doesn't looked.....gay.

"Now you know about me and Liam....what's happening with you and Zayn?" Louis asked as Harry shook his head "We're just friends. He just took me to see the shops and museums" Harry answered "That's sweet..." Louis said as Harry playfully rolled his eyes ".....like taking you to a museum date?" Louis teased as Harry gasped "We are not dating! Can't two guys hang out and visit museums?" Harry asked as he went to sit on his bed "I see the way Zayn looks at you....there's a spark!" Louis said as Harry chuckled "Trust me.....we're just friends. And I'm here to experience to be a normal person!" Harry said as Louis snorted

"Dating is also one of the experiences Harry...and its fun!" Louis replied as Harry was taken aback and closed his mouth.

Dating? Harry never thought of that.

//A/N: EEPPPPPP! Way to go giving ideas, Louis! You're such a good friend! Lilo just came out! Or Louis came out. Aaahhhhh I really love Zayn's personality here. He's soooo gentle, so caring and god! Who wouldn't fall for him, huh?

Anygay, don't forget to vote and comment! You guys are awesome!

Spread love and not hate! 🌻✨