Chapter 10

For three days, Harry was just moping around his dorm. After attending his classes, he immediately went back to his dorm. He doesn't want to bumped into Zayn yet.

He must be ready to ask Zayn again.

So, after three days, he's ready to ask Zayn for a date....again.

Harry was about to go to Zayn when the door opened revealing the man he wanted to see. Zayn was at his door and he's looking all apologetic and sad. Both of them stared for almost a minute when Zayn was the one who broke off the silence "Listen Harry....about what you said..."

"I won't give up" Harry barged in without finishing Zayn's sentences when Zayn looked at him with wide eyes "I won't give up asking you to date me. I won't easily give up on you Zayn..." Harry added as Zayn's heart skipped a beat "Zayn, you make me happy...." Harry started to approached Zayn "Every time you're with me...my whole world becomes colorful! I like being with you....I like how you're patient with me every time I asked about dumb questions. I like how you're always so gentle with me.....always putting me first on your list and.....I like you so much that I want to get to know you more....intimately"

Zayn's entire being shivered from Harry's words. Harry then reached for Zayn's fingertips and held them "I only ask for one date Zayn....just one" Harry softly said as Zayn's breathing hitched "....I just want to spend my day being with you romantically" Harry added as Zayn stared at Harry's beautiful face.

Harry is asking for one date, Just one! And he can't resist Harry's pleading face so Zayn agreed.

He sighed and gave Harry a small smile and nodded his head "Okay....one date" Zayn responded as Harry's heart leaped. He couldn't stop himself as he pulled Zayn into a hug as Zayn was startled but he relaxed when he felt Harry's warmth and smelled his sweet vanilla scent. Zayn hugged back as he let his nose trailed on Harry's neck and on his curls and as soon as Zayn realizes that he's sniffing Harry, he gently pushed him away "Sorry...." Zayn apologized as Harry grinned "It's okay! I mean....I kind of like you smelling me...." Harry giggled.

So Zayn agreed on a date that he wasn't supposed to. This is bad. He shouldn't have said yes. But part of him tells him to go for it. He likes Harry so much which is wrong because he's a royal blood and Zayn's just a commoner.

Zayn frustratedly sighed as he wiped his face with his palms "Its okay Zayn....just one date. And then you're done" Zayn said to himself as he was at his dorm, talking to himself. He grabbed his phone and looked at the time and when he saw that it's almost close to 6PM, Zayn jumped from his bed and grabbed his wallet and left his dorm. He then went to Harry's apartment and saw John at the door, as always. Zayn was about to open the door when John stopped him "Water Lily's getting ready" John said as Zayn looked at him and gave a slight nod.

Zayn waited outside Harry's dorm as he awkwardly glances at John. He's been with Harry 24/7 and does this guy ever sleep?

Zayn inhaled and exhaled and mentally prepared himself for tonights date. Where could Harry be taking him? He doesn't know much of the city. Zayn's all excited on what could Harry have planned for tonight. The door opened and Harry was all smile when he saw Zayn as for Zayn, his jaw dropped seeing how gorgeous Harry looked tonight with his tight black skinny jeans, white silky polo that's three buttons open from the top that reveals his milky white skin match with his brown boots that looked so sexy on his long legs.

Zayn are lost for words "Zaynie!" Harry said as he approached him and looked at Zayn's get up. Zayn's just wearing his simple red checkered polo with white vneckline tshirt inside, black jeans and his black Chuck Taylor's converse "You look so gorgeous in whatever you wear" Harry said as Zayn can't help but blushed.

Zayn nervously chuckled "So....have you thought where to take me?" Zayn asked as Harry nodded "Here—" Harry offered his hand to Zayn as Zayn didn't hesitate as he grabbed Harry's hand and lace their fingers together. Harry's heartbeat is now beating fast as soon as he made contact with Zayn "I hope you'll like it!" Harry squealed as he pulled Zayn towards the entrance of the dorm and of course, John followed.

What could Harry had plan for his first date?

//A/N: I soooo love this chapter! I feel all giddy writing this chapter!Harry's such a charmer! He's all smiley and filled with joy! I loooove him! Where do you think Harry will take Zayn? Ooooohhhhh I'm excited! ❤️

Thank you guys for the reads!