Chapter 12

Harry and Zayn got quiet for a minute because Harry wanted to processed what he really feels and the moment when Zayn called him beautiful.

He said he was beautiful and Harry doesn't understand why Zayn can't date him.

Zayn's attracted to him but doesn't want to date him. Harry's really confused "Um...." Harry cleared his throat as he look at Zayn "I know I'm bugging about the reasons why you can't date me.." Harry fidgets with his fingers "...I just really wanna know the reason, Zayn.." Harry added as Zayn stares at him.

How should he put this?

"Love, you're a prince and I'm me.....that's why" Zayn answered as Harry groaned "And I told you....I don't care!" Harry said almost raising his voice as Zayn's eyes widened from surprised. This is the first time he heard Harry raise his voice "So what if I'm a prince? Its not a big deal! I could like who I want.." Harry added as his cheeks are now flushed "I can like who I want....even if that someone is not a royal!" Harry added as Zayn sighed and held his hand "Just....respect my decision Harry....please.." Zayn pleaded as Harry stares at Zayn's pleading expression.

Harry sighed, if Zayn doesn't want to date him, then fine. He has no choice but to respect his decision. Harry held his hand tightly and nodded—even he doesn't want to agree.

After their little argument at the cliff, Zayn took Harry back to his dorm or where Zayn went with Harry to his dorm so that he can see him off.

They're now both standing in front of Harry's dorm as they stared at each other "Um...thank you for tonight" Harry said as Zayn smiled "Me too. I had fun..." Zayn answered as Harry shyly smiled. Their date is now over and Harry's contemplating whether to kiss Zayn or not and Zayn, he's having troubled thoughts too because he wanted to kiss Harry so bad. To get a taste of his pink lips.

Zayn cleared his throat "Okay....I'll see you, Harry" Zayn said as he gave him a warm hug and after that, he let go and wave a hand at Harry. Zayn started to walk away as Harry mentally groaned "Just do it! Kiss him!" Harry's mind shouted as Harry did what he had to do "Zayn! Wait!" Harry called as Zayn turned around as Harry approaches him and when he's inches away from Zayn, without words, Harry put his hand on Zayn's nape, leaned in and kissed Zayn's lips. Zayn stilled and was startled when Harry kissed him.

Harry just made a bold move!

Feeling Harry's lips against his made his insides churn...but in a very good way. Zayn closed his eyes as he kissed Harry back.

Harry relaxed his body as he feels Zayn's lips moving against his. Their kiss was sweet and very intimate and Harry's heart exploded feeling Zayn's soft lips. After that, they both parted as Zayn smiled "Good night kiss?" He asked as Harry chuckled "I like you very much, kiss" Harry responded as Zayn can't help but feel all giddy "Good night Harry.." Zayn said as Harry nodded and smiled "I'll see you tomorrow!" Harry replied as Zayn wave a hand and continued on its way.

Harry's all giggly when he went inside his room. He kissed Zayn Malik.

"Harry!" Harry jumped as he was startled with Louis and he's with Liam "Lou!" Harry said as he washed off the goofy smile on his face. Louis stood and went to Harry "Dude! Dude! How did it go?" Louis asked as Harry smiled widely "It was.....magical!" Harry dreamily sighed as Louis grinned "I'm soooo happy for you Harry! Really!" Louis pulled him into a hug as Harry hugged back, squeezing Louis tight.

After their hug, Liam cleared his throat as Louis and Harry look at him "Oh sorry Babe..." Louis said as he face Harry "Um...I want to stay and chat but its our date night too.." Louis said as Harry cooed looking at his bestfriend with such awe. Liam and Louis looks good together "It's okay....just go" Harry replied as Louis nodded and went to Liam and gave him a kiss on his lips and after that, Louis grabbed his coat and pulled Liam towards the door.

Harry then smiled and sighed, he just had the best night.

//A/N: KYAAAAAAAA! zarry first kiss! Gosh! When Harry was battling whether to kiss Zayn or not, my mind was thinking of the song Kiss The Girl from little mermaid. Lol! Aaahhhhhh Harry! Soooo inlove! But why does Zayn doesn't want to date him? Hmmmm...

Anyway, thank you guys for reads, votes and comments! You made me smile! ❤️❤️❤️

Spread love and not hate! ❤️✨