Chapter 18

Harry's body is swaying to the music as Zayn watches him. Making sure that no people can go near him at his personal space.

Harry's been drinking shot after shot, he just want to get wasted and forget about Zayn.

Louis also get why Harry wanted to party and get wasted. He wanted to have his little revenge with Zayn. But Louis doesn't know what kind of revenge Harry is planning. Harry put down his shot glass of vodka as he cheered and dance some more that attracts attention to the people.

Zayn's very cautious though, he doesn't want Harry to be touched by some pervert.

Harry started to move towards the dance floor as Louis grabbed his elbow "Dude! Where are you going?" Harry wiggled his arm away from Louis "I wanna dance!" Harry shouted as he forcefully yanked his arm away from Louis and made his way to the dance floor.

Louis looked at Zayn "Aren't you gonna do something?" Louis shouted since the music's getting louder "I'm all eyes on him Lou, no need to worry" Zayn responded "Someone will grope him, Zayn! Do something!" Louis added flailing his arms as Zayn's heart started to palpitate hearing those words.

He can't imagine Harry being groped.

Zayn looked at Harry as he was swaying his body to the music and he's dancing like he doesn't care. Zayn then noticed a buff guy with weird eyebrows eyeing Harry and so without a word, Zayn left Louis and went to the dance floor.

Harry was dancing, swaying his hips like a stripper when a man held his waist and pulled him closer to him. Harry's eyes widened as he saw a man with blue eyes with weird eyebrows, smirking at him "What a beautiful creature, Name's Jonathan....what's yours?" The man asked as Harry pushed himself away from him but he kept him in place "Let me go!" Harry said as the man leaned in closer as Harry can smell alcohol on his breath "Lets have some fun, princess...." Harry cringe as he wiggled his body away from his grip but the man tightened his grip on Harry's waist as his lips almost landed on Harry's. Harry's eyes widened and his heart beat fast.

But good thing before the perverts lips touched Harry's, someone punched the man and landed on the ground, his face flat "Harry, are you okay?" Zayn asked as Harry's eyes widened seeing Zayn.

Zayn saw fear on his eyes and he wanted to held Harry, telling him that he's here and will never left him.

And for Harry, he is so glad that Zayn was there, he's safe now. Harry nodded his head as Zayn held his elbow and pulled him out of the dance floor "I told you this is a bad idea...there are so many perverts in here...." Zayn said as Harry suddenly remembered what Zayn did to him so he shook off his sappy feelings for him and rolled his eyes. He removed his arm from Zayn's grip and glared at him "You shouldn't care too much Zayn...you're just my bodyguard" Harry said bitterly as he continued to walk towards the table.

Harry continued to take shots as Louis just looked at his friend. He wants to make Harry stop but he needed this. He's in pain and if being drunk will take his mind off the pain, he'll let Harry drink til he drops.

Zayn is now worried.

He knows that Harry has low alcohol tolerance but there's nothing he can do about it since this is what Harry wants. His only job is to protect him from people and not stop from doing what he wants.

Harry's now feeling lightheaded and he's seeing things in double. His whole face is now all red and he can't stop giggling "I think you have enough alcohol" Louis said as Harry scoffed "One more! I need one mooooore!" Harry almost stumbled as he can't keep his legs steady "We're going back to our dorm!" Louis said as he drape Harry's arm on his shoulders and pulled him up, steadying Harry's body on his side. As they exited the club, Harry's starting to snooze "Don't sleep on me now Harry! I can't carry you!" Louis whined and good thing Zayn went to Louis and grabbed Harry "I'll carry him" Zayn said as Louis didn't hesitate to give Harry to Zayn. Zayn then carried Harry bridal style.

As Harry is already at Zayn's arms, Harry snuggled on his chest as Zayn's cheeks blushed. He looked down at Harry and can't help but smile. This person right here is his angel and he hated himself for hurting him.

He agreed to be the Prince's bodyguard because he needs the money. As soon as the King announced that he needed a guard that can fit it to the college world, Zayn immediately volunteered. He was doing fine watching Harry from afar but seeing him at the party at the Frat house, Zayn couldn't bear to see him all drunk. He helped him, became his friend and he didn't expect that he'll fall inlove with him. He can't fall inlove with a Prince because being a security, they're prohibited to develop feelings to the person they're guarding. That's the first and topmost rule.

But Zayn didn't or couldn't stop himself from developing feelings for the Prince because after all, Harry's not hard to fall inlove with.

//A/N: Aww, poor baby Harry. He's hurting and wants to make Zayn suffer. But good thing With Zayn tho, he is Harry's Knight in shining armor. I want some Zayn too! 😭😭

Louis is really a good bestfriend right? He understands completely.

Imagine stripper Harry, sexy dancing making Zayn crave for him? Aaaahhhh soooo sexy! ❤️❤️

Spread love and not hate! 🖤✨