Chapter 5

Melanie's POV

I was here in my room getting ready to go out

I was here in my room getting ready to go out. It was going on 8 o'clock at night. Everybody left my spot about 2 hours ago. Ant took Amani with him.

I shower and got dressed, and did my hair and makeup. I grab my keys making my way to scoop up Kehlani, and then Lauren, and then Taylor. I was picked to be the designated driver. I'm 20 so I can't buy my own drink, and plus I don't drink anyway.

I just was gone dance and have fun. I ain't been out in a while, so tonight should be nice.

I pull up to the club, and we all hope out. "Damn Mel, you tryna scoop you up another baby daddy tonight girl," Lauren comments. "Oh so we got sexy lawyer Melanie tonight," Kehlani jokes.

 "Oh so we got sexy lawyer Melanie tonight," Kehlani jokes

I roll my eyes smiling. "Gone now, girl," Taylor says making me laugh. We walk up to the club to see it was a long line out front, we walk up to the bouncer, and Taylor says, "What's up cuzzo."

The bouncer looks and smiles. "What's Poppin TayTay, you tryna come in." "Yeah me and my lovely friends," Taylor said pointing back at us. Lauren goofy self gone wave, making me shake my head. "You right bout lovely," the bouncer said licking his lips looking me up and down. Oh no my brother, you better find you some lip chap or something.

He steps aside letting us through. I cringe as he stared me down as I walk pass him. I make it inside to see it's semi dark with loud music playing. People all over the place dancing and having a good time.

Lauren grabs my arm leading me with the other girls upstairs to where the VIP sections were. We walk over to an empty area. I sit down looking around as Taylor flags down a bottle girl.  This bouta be a wild night

-----
It's going 11: 42 pm and Lauren, Kehlani, and Taylor are lit as hell. Taylor dancing on top of the couch. Kehlani using the Henny bottle as a microphone, and Lauren crazy ass doing the robot, yelling, 'Youn want none of this, youn want none.'