Chapter 25

Anthony's POV

After digging Melanie guts out all night

After digging Melanie guts out all night. I slept like a fucking baby, and woke up feeling like a brand new man. I hopped out the bed with a big ass smile on my face and everything.

I hop in the shower, and threw on a pair of briefs and some sweat pants. I brushed my teeth, before taking my ass downstairs. I hear music playing, and I already knew Mel was down there shaking her ass around, or at least attempting to, cause you know yah boy laid good wood last night.

I get downstairs, and my heart nearly stopped at the sight in front of me. Melanie was sitting on the couch with Aubree sitting on her lap, and she was doing her hair, while Amani was sitting on the floor in front of them.

This shit here is what I find real sexy about Melanie man. Her doing motherly shit gets me all hyped up man. I be wanting to take her ass upstairs and show her a few thangs when be taking care of Aubree the way a true mother should.

I walked over to them causing Aubree to start bouncing in Mel's lap reaching for me. I pick her up kissing all over her face making her squeal and laugh.

Melanie gets up off the couch and I notice she was wearing just my shirt. I lick my lips swinging my hand smacking her ass. She yelps turning around punching me in my arm. "That hurts Anthony!"

I laugh watching her waddle off into the kitchen. I make my way into the behind her. "It can't hurt that much when you kept begging a nigga to do it all night long." She throws a look back at me, before turning back to the stove.

"My momma must've came through to drop the kids off." Melanie shakes her head flipping a pancake. "Nope I got up this morning and went and got them, cause I missed my kids."

"Yo kids huh?" She looks back at me. "Yup, my kids."  See, her saying shit like that, and she wonder why I didn't want to wear any condoms last night. And I for damn sure was not pulling out.

"Keep talking to me like that and you gone be walking round here with four more of them walking round this house." She shakes her head going back to cooking breakfast. She can think it's a game if she wants to. I will be putting at least two more in her before I hit my thirties.
——
After eating breakfast, I played around with Aubree and Mani, and laid up under Mel for a lil bit, before I headed out. I stopped by my crib, and put on some real clothes, and headed on towards the trap. I asked a buddy of mine, Perry to watch over Mel and then while I was cross town at the trap. They are my heart and soul outside my body, if anything happened to them, and I'm couldn't get there fast enough, I don't know what I would do.

Pulling up to the trap, I hop out heading inside. I head upstairs to the conference room, where I see everybody is at. "Where the hell you been Ant," Chris shouts, "Been looking for yo ass to show the fuck up all night, and you just now walking in."

"Man I was stuck," I replied sitting down. "Stuck where," Chris asks.

"He was stuck off deep in Melanie's guts," Mike jokes causing everybody to laugh. "Congrats my boy," Smoke said patting me on the back.

I shake my head, "Anyway what did yall do with the kid, did you get anything out of him?"

"He's one of Omar's new recruits, but he was pulled by somebody else to pull the job of kidnapping Mel, he admitted all this while doc had the kid on a morphine drip," Chris reports, causing me to run my hand down my face.

God damn, I can't catch a fucking break round this bitch. Niggas coming out of nowhere trying to get at my girl man.

"Ahh fuck, did he give you a name on who the fuck the nigga is," I asked ready to dead this shit, and move the hell on.

"Yeah, a nigga named TK."
—————

"—————