Chapter 32

Anthony POV

I'm laid in the bed watching ESPN watching while also watching Melanie fine ass float around the room getting ready

I'm laid in the bed watching ESPN watching while also watching Melanie fine ass float around the room getting ready. She is going out with the girls tonight, while the kids are off spending the weekend with her moms and pops.

I'm going to be here at the house chilling by myself because Mel thinks I need "Alone Time", to relax. Only time I'll ever need alone time is to beat my dick, and I ain't done that in a long time, especially now that I got my baby back.

"Why you can't just stay here and chill with a nigga, maybe bounce that fat ass of yours on my dick some more," I said watching her fix her hair the mirror.

"Me bouncing on yo dick ain't gone help you relax Anthony," She states making me smack my lips, "Man that kitty be putting my ass to sleep. I be getting some good sleep after I have been deep off in that cat, no lie."

She walks over to me leaning down pecking my lips a couple of times. "How bout when I get back I put this bomb ass kitty on you so good that it puts you to sleep giving you the best sleep you've ever had," She said in this sexy ass husky making me wanna pull her ass on down on the bed.

"Hell yeah!" She laughs walking away from me and out the door. "Oh that's cold Melanie, you gone get my dick all hard and shit and just leave me here by myself! Bring yo fine ass back up here and take them tight ass pants off and get in this bed," I shout, only to hear her laughing.

"See you later Anthony," She shouts before I hear the door slam shut. That fine ass bitch!

I lay in my bed for a minute before my phone starts vibrating next to me

I lay in my bed for a minute before my phone starts vibrating next to me. I pick it up seeing that it was Nip.

"What's up fam."

"Did Melanie leave out in some tight ass clothes?"

"Yup and left me here with my dick all hard and shit."