Chapter 29

TK's POV

Keenan is my brother from another mother man

Keenan is my brother from another mother man. He helped through some tough shit. We had plans of taking over shit from Omar together. I can do this boss shit by myself don't get me wrong, but I rather do it with my homie that I started with.

I am sitting up in my office talking to my new assistant, Sabrina, about the flight I'm bout to take out to New York, my door opens, and in walks Steel.

"What you need family?" He has this angry look on his face. I flick my hand signaling for Sabrina to leave. Once she was out of the room, and the door was closed. I sit back in my chair. "What is it?"

"Keys was murdered." My eyebrows raised. "Murdered, how you know, did you see his body, where you get this information from."

"Stretch told me, while I was over in Florida a lot of shit went down. First he was set up at a restaurant, and they tried to kill him, but he got away. Omar dirty ass handed him over to the niggas on a fucking plater, and they kilt him."

"I'm glad I kilt that bitch nigga, what niggas you talking bout tho, who kilt him," I asked leaning forward in my seat

"Nipsey and his crew."

"What am I supposed to do with this information," I asked looking at Steel

"What am I supposed to do with this information," I asked looking at Steel. I wanted to know what it was exactly that he wanted me to do. I mean Keenan was my homeboy, and I was looking for him, but now that I know what happened to him, ain't shit I can do bout it to bring him back.

"What you mean, what you supposed to do with it, we got to retaliate," Steel hissed hopping out of his seat looking mad as hell. "We ain't got to do shit," I said standing up.

If I had a dime for all the niggas I was cool with that are dead from being killed I would be one rich ass nigga. I don't know who Steel thought I was, I for damn sure ain't some type  of vigilante out here getting revenge for dead dope boys.